DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I like Despo's idea, I think that will be the most beneficial for both teams, for a second when I saw the mod's block, I really wished that someone was there, nicely done Despo! :) I have the same opinion as you Despo, if this was an elimination game, then i would take out dreamring even though it would be really sad :(, but now that we know that it is a time limit game, I want to keep them in, more fun for everyone:)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, Roo. This game is supposed to be fun for everyone, I don't want a whole team of posters out so early in the game! I say we be merciful. After all, we're not that far from bankrupt ourselves and before all is said and done, we could easily be in their same shoes very soon.

On that note, I had an offer for team Dream Ring, and I'd like to hear my team's thoughts on whether it's fair or not.

I don't want to take away your monopoly, as it's your only chance of continuing to have a chance to win in the game. You also have no other properties, which def puts us in a bind.

To me, free parking on your monopoly would have to be a must, since as I mentioned we don't have that many marks and are coming near to that side of the board.

Since you don't have that many marks, I don't really want to take any away from you because you could shortly be in the same boat but facing a diff team.

So I'm thinking you could give us a stake in your team's business. 20% (willing to negotiate on level) of all future rent from just those spaces. That way, if you gain other properties in the future, you are able to make full recompense on those and wouldn't be too strapped. That, plus the free parking on your monopoly (South Harbor, Dragonmount, and the White Tower), and I'd personally be willing to let your bill slide.

What say you Cindy? Your response doesn't have to be anything close to official- you can just state what you think about the deal.

Teammates, do yall think the deal is fair for them, and also fair for us? Or do you want to take the low road, and put their team out on the streets?

We accept bro! :happy:

Payment in full of debts. You agree the terms of payment. No alliances, future stakeholdings, partnerships, profit sharing and so on. This is WoTopoly - not My Little Pony bakes Rainbow Cookies.

Payment in full.

Thank you.

also ...

Despothera, to my Office please ... I think we have things to discuss.

are you getting paid for this? where's my check,I thought it was a game. good lord, if I'd known there was money involved I'd have set my alarm clock this morning instead of sleeping past five.

also.... tattle tale tattle tale...

for shame.

she would have seen it herself, you didn't have to tattle. I'm telling mom.

You can choose not to request the rent, same effect as if the other team noticed where they were and rolled before you realized they were on your spot and posted the rent command.

But yes, Cindy, I think we need to sell the houses. Ithi won't accept any official game actions right now anyway, so there's no huge rush.

We have acceptance! Now we have to wait until Monday, and in the meanwhile spam the living life out of this thread. :baalzamon:

WAIT THANK GOD IT'S NOT MONDAY!!!!

Anyway I'd like to negotiate this deal a bit more. Let's do 10% of our money or whatever and 10% off our rent?

I think the things you are proposing are potentially unfair to the other teams in this game. Will you also miss the Red team if they land on you, or the green?

You knew what would happen if you put that house on that space and a team landed there. Rent was claimed. Rent will be paid in cash and/or properties.

while i am supporting the sell the houses option, i must say free rent trades are classic monopoly play, and would not require any bending of rules.

but the mod is god so we put the children in the street... so sad....

is ok... is my fault anyway.

Archived