DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 743 Marks: You have received 90 rent from Callandor for Dumai's Wells. You have passed GO! and have collected 200 Marks. You have rolled a 2 and 4 and have landed on The Tinkers : awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 660 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 2 and have landed on The Sea of Storms : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - You rolled a 2 and 1 have landed on the Stone of Tear : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 648 Marks: You are on the Spine of the World: Awaiting command *please Roll the Dice unless you are wishing to do business with the Bank - 2nd request.*

Callandor - (Blue) 252 Marks: Paid 90 rent to Dragons for Dumai's Wells. You rolled a 1 and a 5 and have landed on Four Kings : awaiting command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 162 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 1 and have landed on the Farmhouse.

You wish to purchase 1 house for South Harbour at 200 Marks. Please provide the Password: Who are the only Aiels to have Chairs?

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooooooo commercial break! Ah oh well.

So, I've been looking at the board, and I honestly don't know what we can work out with Dream Ring. I don't want to take away their monopoly, and they don't have any other properties.

I really don't want them out of the game tho :sad:

What does the rest of my team think? We could wait and see what Dream Ring might like to offer us, and I was even thinking maybe some kind of negotiation involving stake in their income from their monopoly, kinda like giving us shares in their company's stock... just throwing out thoughts here

However ... The rules clearly state that to pay rent, any properties offered must be accepted at at least their full value by the other team. Otherwise houses and properties can be sold back to the bank for half their value :)

I don't understand money things.

um, will the answer have to be reposted later?

my internets still down, is hard. but someone else could. I guess.

Come on, Roo. This game is supposed to be fun for everyone, I don't want a whole team of posters out so early in the game! I say we be merciful. After all, we're not that far from bankrupt ourselves and before all is said and done, we could easily be in their same shoes very soon.

On that note, I had an offer for team Dream Ring, and I'd like to hear my team's thoughts on whether it's fair or not.

I don't want to take away your monopoly, as it's your only chance of continuing to have a chance to win in the game. You also have no other properties, which def puts us in a bind.

To me, free parking on your monopoly would have to be a must, since as I mentioned we don't have that many marks and are coming near to that side of the board.

Since you don't have that many marks, I don't really want to take any away from you because you could shortly be in the same boat but facing a diff team.

So I'm thinking you could give us a stake in your team's business. 20% (willing to negotiate on level) of all future rent from just those spaces. That way, if you gain other properties in the future, you are able to make full recompense on those and wouldn't be too strapped. That, plus the free parking on your monopoly (South Harbor, Dragonmount, and the White Tower), and I'd personally be willing to let your bill slide.

What say you Cindy? Your response doesn't have to be anything close to official- you can just state what you think about the deal.

Teammates, do yall think the deal is fair for them, and also fair for us? Or do you want to take the low road, and put their team out on the streets?

Archived