DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I did manage to do a few vote counts also. And it is quite funny that some of you have been anxiously waiting for an update when I have been having a lovely walk and eating an ice lolly

You've created a monter of a game where I can't sleep and I wake up at 4:00 am just to see if I landed on M'Hael's Palace or The Farmhouse so I can roll off of it w/o rent, but only to find Despo already charged rent. *shakes fist as Despo*

ok, that's step one...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did manage to do a few vote counts also. And it is quite funny that some of you have been anxiously waiting for an update when I have been having a lovely walk and eating an ice lolly

You've created a monter of a game where I can't sleep and I wake up at 4:00 am just to see if I landed on M'Hael's Palace or The Farmhouse so I can roll off of it w/o rent, but only to find Despo already charged rent. *shakes fist as Despo*

LMAO

The joys of working third shift, of which there are few but still, they're there.

:baalzamon:

Btw, just got in from doing all KINDS of edging for my stepfather-in-law. Frickin drop dead exhausted, but my nerves and muscles are all friedd from holding a vibrating gas-powered landscaping device so I prob won't get to sleep for a while.

Matty if you ever need it I'm sure we could work some sort of bailout. Property for marks if course.

Also still want to know about Rhuidean and Sea of Storms. You two still want those deals?

Again - red team and dear mods- sorry for not being here. Lots of things want my attention here and somehow it seems to be a full job to have vacation. lol Due to the opening I won´t be here more tonight but hopefully I can contribute more later on.

Archived