DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I know John. But this way we complete the Aiel Waste monopoly while still having a foot hold in Tearean property.

Yeah, but Horn won't give up the other two for the world then. What's the point of having a Tearean foothold at that point?

To have as a good trade chip to use for w/e Horn is willing to give up for it... that's the whole reason I was trying to get Dragonmount earlier.

The thing is, I'm completely willing to give up Four Kings, but if Horn trades with you for the Two Rivers, especially in a 2 for 1 scenario, they really won't have enough to trade with us at that point. You're trying to make it seem like if they trade with you for Two Rivers, that they'll then easily be able to pull of a trade with us for Four Kings, when it would actually be difficult at that point. I'm offering them a chance to gain more stock in orange, and have some really good trade chips for whoever owns the last orange property.

I'll wait to see if they're cool with the 3-team trade, but for now Callandor and Fox Head seem to be okay with it.

If you don't like the deal Horn, I'm completely willing to arrange a separate deal just for either Saidin or Caemlyn.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As are we for Rhuidien. ((I can never spell that right))

Oath Rod though we like the trade Ogiers for Sea of Storms if your still up for it. We can even spot your 50 mark jail bail if you want.

Oath Rod though we like the trade Ogiers for Sea of Storms if your still up for it. We can even spot your 50 mark jail bail if you want.

I'm just wary of fox head then having a double monopoly right alongside one another

I'm just wary of fox head then having a double monopoly right alongside one another

yeah, that is really dangerous.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 653 Marks: You have rolled a 2 and 6 and have landed on The M'Hael's Palace: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 710 Marks: You are IN JAIL again. You rolled a 2 and 5 (1st attempt)... : awaiting command

No RENT whilst in Jail

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - You rolled a Double 2 and have escaped from The Whiteclaoks. You have landed on Rhuiden: Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 648 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 2 and have landed on Spine of the World: Awaiting command

Callandor - (Blue) 554 Marks: Collect 32 rent from Dream Rings for Saidin. You have rolled a 4 and 2 and have had landed on South Harbour: Awaiting command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 421 Marks: Paid 32 rent to Callandor for Saidin. You are on Saidin. *Please roll the Dice or be fined 10 x Mod dice roll*: awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Good morning :)

I don't think there are any quotations, not sure though. yes, I am in California, but I am currently in Nevada for a camp, same time zone however, I really shouldn't be staying up this late though, since I have 2 tests tomorrow and I have to get up at 6 in the morning.

Archived