DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

And paying 200 marks to help get you a monopoly is not "spending large amounts of money on things". Frankly, I'm kind of annoyed that you're quibbling over 100 marks when you're the team that prob benefits most from the trade. I'm thinking about rescinding the offer.

there are medications that can help with all that annoyance.... i think it may be a wee bit bipo...

erm..

not diagnosing, sorry,

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok - they was on Stone of tear then rolled an 11. They have been captured by whitecloaks AGAIN and locked in jail. Their money is correct because they got the 200 back. Need to deduct 200 from Callandor sorry. Do you still want to buy? If not you may have one free purchase because you have already answered the password question.

no matter what we do we end up in the fortress of light, just that now we're behind bars

Fine well take the deal, but quibling over 100 marks is what lets one keep their money. Also it seems like your saying that whoever you are currently trying to convince gets the best deal out of something. I believe you told the Horn of Valere people the same thing. :wink:

We shall take your deal. Ill have to find another way to get that second monopoly.

Oath Rod peoples still want Ogiers for Sea of Storms?

Fine well take the deal, but quibling over 100 marks is what lets one keep their money. Also it seems like your saying that whoever you are currently trying to convince gets the best deal out of something. I believe you told the Horn of Valere people the same thing. :wink:

We shall take your deal. Ill have to find another way to get that second monopoly.

I think this trade may be worthwhile, unless if it could produce another monopoly

You realize in this trade, we lose our Tearean Property? If we got Sea of Storms, we'd still need 2 Tear properties.

You realize in this trade, we lose our Tearean Property? If we got Sea of Storms, we'd still need 2 Tear properties.

This is the trade that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends... some people, started thinking of a really big trade... and they'll continue talking trade forever just because...

I know John. But this way we complete the Aiel Waste monopoly while still having a foot hold in Tearean property.

Yeah, but Horn won't give up the other two for the world then. What's the point of having a Tearean foothold at that point?

@Horn

You have 6 properties spread out across the board, and unlike Oath Rod, no two of them are useful together. If you want any chance of getting a decent monopoly, your going to have to let something go. Either via a 2 for 1 situation or for straight up cash.

Now, the best remaining Monopoly situation on the board for you is Andor. You'd need to trade with Callandor for Four Kings and us for The Two Rivers. Well, we are more than willing to deal for the Two rivers. The deal Callandor is trying to setup would give them 2/3rds of Andor. They already have The Black Tower fully in their hands with houses. Are you really willing to give that up Andor for 2/3rds of rinky-dink Tear and the Saidin/Saidar pair which at most amounts to 120 per landing?

We want Shayol Guhl, the least expensive property you own and a 2nd property that we can negotiate on. Think about it.

I iz in the same situation as Cindy. Storms + internet = bad combination for me.

*twiddles thumbs*

We can't talk trades cuz we're in jail, but as soon as we're out, we will hear people out.

Archived