DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Since we are about to get some more monies from Oath Rod, I'm going to go ahead and make another executive decision and

Pay 400 marks to put another house on both the Farmhouse and M'hael's Palace

HAH NO

see above, we're supposed to be at just visiting, IthiMod put us back on caught by the whitecloak's by my (non-Modly) count we should have landed at the Stone of Tear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despo I know one member of my team was cool with 200 marks. I also know we have plenty. Thing is part of staying wealthy with marks is not spending large amounts on things. 200 for the monopoly plus what we pay for the houses will be knocking us down to every elses cash level and I would like to avoid that.

So again, 100 marks lower and the deal will be good.

Charge Rent of 200 marks to team Oath Rod

wait how'd we get here? aren't we supposed to be on the other side of the board?

...dis be vair good point.

We was in teh Fortress of Light. Again >.>

^Something to bring to your attention IthiMod^

I remember you saying you only really look at bolded posts so just in case

@Mod

@Callandor

@Oath Rod

I see what happened...

Oath Rod's piece was on "Captured by Whitecloaks" then you bribed to get out. The piece was never moved to jail. +9

+9 should have put Oath Rod on Stone of Tear

Just in case we do need to answer this question for the marks, I found the answer:

TSR,Ch31 - Recognizing that fewer women with the spark are found every year, the White Ajah developed a plan to mate gentled men. They were furious when other Aes Sedai suggested that they should serve as hosts.

They were basically suggesting a breeding program for gentled men

Also, how does it work with landing on another space while being asked a question? Can I still say roll before we answer the question, or must you pay no matter what? If it's the latter, it might be a good idea to hold off of buying houses till we land on neutral spaces or something.

Either way, Pay Oath Rod and Roll again

Despo I know one member of my team was cool with 200 marks. I also know we have plenty. Thing is part of staying wealthy with marks is not spending large amounts on things. 200 for the monopoly plus what we pay for the houses will be knocking us down to every elses cash level and I would like to avoid that.

So again, 100 marks lower and the deal will be good.

200 marks is completely fair. You're getting a friggin monopoly dude. Without the deal you'd prob have to cough up a lot more to get Rhuidean from Horn of Valere. If you don't like the deal, I can now prob work one without your team. Your loss.

@Mod

@Callandor

@Oath Rod

I see what happened...

Oath Rod's piece was on "Captured by Whitecloaks" then you bribed to get out. The piece was never moved to jail. +9

+9 should have put Oath Rod on Stone of Tear

Ok - they was on Stone of tear then rolled an 11. They have been captured by whitecloaks AGAIN and locked in jail. Their money is correct because they got the 200 back. Need to deduct 200 from Callandor sorry. Do you still want to buy? If not you may have one free purchase because you have already answered the password question.

And paying 200 marks to help get you a monopoly is not "spending large amounts of money on things". Frankly, I'm kind of annoyed that you're quibbling over 100 marks when you're the team that prob benefits most from the trade. I'm thinking about rescinding the offer.

Ok - they was on Stone of tear then rolled an 11. They have been captured by whitecloaks AGAIN and locked in jail. Their money is correct because they got the 200 back. Need to deduct 200 from Callandor sorry. Do you still want to buy? If not you may have one free purchase because you have already answered the password question.

Wow. A free purchase worth 200 clams. Lucky...

Archived