DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purchase 1 property for each of Dumai's Wells, Janghai Pass, and The Sun Palace.

Yay!

And I'm finishing on time today ... I have to go buy socks for small people, because the sock box is two thirds full of non matching socks and no matter how many times we play 'match the socks' it never gets any better.

Until a little later :smile:

Two weeks ago I threw out like a hundred socks because they didn´t match. Where does the other sock go?

Purchase 1 property for each of Dumai's Wells, Janghai Pass, and The Sun Palace.

Yay!

And I'm finishing on time today ... I have to go buy socks for small people, because the sock box is two thirds full of non matching socks and no matter how many times we play 'match the socks' it never gets any better.

Until a little later :smile:

Two weeks ago I threw out like a hundred socks because they didn´t match. Where does the other sock go?

This is why I never wear anything but white tube socks. Solves all my problems.

Don't forget to calculate how many marks it will cost, to help our mods out. Same way you would do if you were charging rent

Oh you were talking about a different deal Arez

I see

Also I'm not sure I understand it

They want any 1 of our properties for 2?

*foreheadslap*

Dood, have you not seen the trade I have proposed to your team multiple times, and bolded and colored to stand out to yall and everything?

It would be a three teamer between your team, Horn of Valere, my team, Callandor, and Fox Head.

Horn of Valere would get: Spine of the World (from Fox Head) and Saidin (from Callandor). This deal would be even sweeter for you, considering you may be getting saidar soon (assuming my team is still cool with this deal)

Callandor would get: Caemlyn (from your team), and 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head would get: Rhuidean (from your team)

Fox Head/Horn interested in a trade involving Ogier/Sea Folk and the Sea of Storms?

Yes we very much would.

That deal would be

Horn of Valere gets: Spine of the World, 200 marks from Fox Head

Callandor gets: Caemlyn, 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head gets: Rhuidean, and Saidin

Gotta get approval from Horn of Valere on that one

Despo, this was the deal we had accepted earlier. If you changed it to the one above than I dont see it being worth it for us as we would be trading a property and 200 marks for a single property.

Fox Head/Horn interested in a trade involving Ogier/Sea Folk and the Sea of Storms?

Yes we very much would.

That deal would be

Horn of Valere gets: Spine of the World, 200 marks from Fox Head

Callandor gets: Caemlyn, 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head gets: Rhuidean, and Saidin

Gotta get approval from Horn of Valere on that one

Despo, this was the deal we had accepted earlier. If you changed it to the one above than I dont see it being worth it for us as we would be trading a property and 200 marks for a single property.

You'd be trading a property and 200 marks.... for a monopoly. What's the point of the game? To get monopoly. I'm gift wrapping this for your team, and yall are trying to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Why would the orange team want to give away 2 properties, and a monopoly at that, to get one back in return? Wouldn't make much sense to me and no one on their team agreed to that deal, I just threw it up as a starting point for that kind of thing. I think the one I just proposed is the most fair to all teams.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 631 Marks: You have BOUGHT 3 Houses for Cairhein: Awaiting Command *please Roll or be Fined*

Oath Rod (Green) - 710 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 6 and have landed on The M'Hael's Palace : awaiting command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have rolled a Double 3 (2) have landed on The Two Rivers: Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 648 Marks: You have BOUGHT Saidar. Awaiting command

Callandor - (Blue) 522 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 5 and have had landed on The Stone of Tear : awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 453 Marks: You rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on the Stedding : awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived