DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checkin in! WhootWhoot!. I will need to re-read this on lunch so I can keep tabs of what we own. This moves fast I see hahahaha. GOin to be tough to keep up. So, all our planning and questions and what not occur here and not in PM. Correct?

If so, maybe one of my team mates can just fill me in. lol

Yep!

Checkin in! WhootWhoot!. I will need to re-read this on lunch so I can keep tabs of what we own. This moves fast I see hahahaha. GOin to be tough to keep up. So, all our planning and questions and what not occur here and not in PM. Correct?

I could be wrong, but the impression I got from the PM was that planning was supposed to occur in the PM...

I could be wrong, but the impression I got from the PM was that planning was supposed to occur in the PM...

The first thing the PM said was NOT to use it for plotting.

It's gotta be something with 'queen'... :foreheadwrinkle:

if it makes you feel any better I spent like 2 minutes trying to figure it out and gave up

Well XD thanks lol. It's going to turn out to be something reeeeaaal simple, as always.

I'm doodling on my essay paper trying to figure it out :P

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1400 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 2 and have landed on Cold Rocks Hold: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1440 Marks: To buy The Tinkers please provide the password: The leader of the Tinker band is called what?

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1400 Marks: You have Rolled a 3 and 2 and have landed on Cold Rocks Hold: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Stone of Tear: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 1500 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 6 and have been Summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to receive your instructions - Equine Tee Hellen

Dream Ring (Pink) - 1300 Marks: To buy The Janghai Pass please provide the password: What was the original name for Cairhen and what does its translation from the Old Tongue mean?

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

First come, first served :wink:

Archived