DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 546 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and a 3 and have landed on Lodging and Stabling. Collect 200 marks for passing GO and Pay 200 marks for payment: Awating command

Oath Rod (Green) - 750 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on The White Tower : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1579 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 6 and have landed on Saidar (200 marks for passing GO last turn): Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 1001 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 4 and have landed on Seanchan : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 798 Marks: You have bought Rhuiden : awaiting command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Lol don't flip Rand, I wouldn't have said wow if it wasn't good for them to own. Now we each have something the other wants, a rare position for us.

I know, I was overreacting on purpose. :) Yeah, I have already been thinking about possible trades. They give us Spine of the World, and we give them Saidin.

Lol don't flip Rand, I wouldn't have said wow if it wasn't good for them to own. Now we each have something the other wants, a rare position for us.

I know, I was overreacting on purpose. :) Yeah, I have already been thinking about possible trades. They give us Spine of the World, and we give them Saidin.

How 'bout vice-versa. We give you Saidar + marks you give us the stone.

Archived