DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tairen Maze is a geometric design used as a border on rugs and clothing and as panels on sleeves and bodices.

Basically, it's like an Arab version of lace, a border clothing design put on some garments.

Roll, if correct.

Roll

Darthe, we are going to decline. We net 0 in that trade while giving you a Monoply. I may be studying to become and Engineer but that doesnt mean I dont know a bad buisness deal when I see it. Infact we come out 100 marks light in that deal while you gain everything. No Dice.

Still want trade Ogiers for Sea of Storms and also want Rhuidean!

Note: Ithi if we dont roll for afew hours and you have already asked us to, sorry. I am either at work and cant or not paying attention. :(

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 546 Marks: You have bought Seafolk: Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 750 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on The White Tower : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1379 Marks: You have paid Oath Rod 50 Marks for Tinkers : Awaiting Command *Please roll 2nd request*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 801 Marks: You have Bought the Stone of Tear : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 798 Marks: You have bought Rhuiden : awaiting command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

But I am off to bed :)

Roll

Darthe, we are going to decline. We net 0 in that trade while giving you a Monoply. I may be studying to become and Engineer but that doesnt mean I dont know a bad buisness deal when I see it. Infact we come out 100 marks light in that deal while you gain everything. No Dice.

Still want trade Ogiers for Sea of Storms and also want Rhuidean!

Note: Ithi if we dont roll for afew hours and you have already asked us to, sorry. I am either at work and cant or not paying attention. :(

Once we get Sea Folk, you willing to buy it from us? It'll sweeten your deal with Oath Rod on Sea of Storms.

Logging in! I have internet again! YAY!

Time I have, but unfortunately I am at work and do not have internet. I cant open the docs on my phone either. Poo! And shhh...im hiding in the bathroom so I don't get caught on my phone. Haha!

XD oh, so much Win Rhea...this is even better than me hiding my iPod in the pages of my study book so it looks like I'm reading when...yeah :cool:

I iz sneaky like that!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 546 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and a 3 and have landed on Lodging and Stabling. Collect 200 marks for passing GO and Pay 200 marks for payment: Awating command

Oath Rod (Green) - 750 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on The White Tower : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1379 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and a 2 and have landed on Imre's Stand : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) - 801 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and a 3 and have landed on The Four Kings : Awaiting Command

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 546 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and a 3 and have landed on Lodging and Stabling. Collect 200 marks for passing GO and Pay 200 marks for payment: Awating command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1379 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 4 and have landed on The Stedding (free parking) : Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) - 801 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and a 1 and have landed on South Harbor : Awaiting Command

Oh yay! While you are at it, could you nudge oath rod into landing on our palace so the M'Hael doesn't balefire you? We would really love their moneys. I even have the message laid out, sees? ( Callandor collect rent 1700 Oath Rod for landing on the M'Haels Palace and roll ) <------- TOTALLY A JOKE

Archived