DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oath Rod and Fox Head . Each of you will be bankrupted if you land on either of our final pieces. Pieces, which I may add, are quickly approaching. Our members are active and our value is great. It is time that us three groups make a new trade, one that benefits us all. Four Kings and Saidin have each been ours for long enough and neither has netted us what we want. You, however, each stand to gain from these pieces. If my own group agrees, all we ask for are The Sea of Storms and Spine of the world. Any other terms are yours to decide on... for now.

I was thinking something along the lines of: Oath Rod gets Ogiers and 100 marks from each group. Fox Head gets Caemlyn and Saidin. We get The Sea and Spine.

So we gain net 0 properties, and none of our new ones get us closer to a monopoly?

They net you nicer properties =p And better trade/ net gain value. We are downgrading for a monopoly. And yes, I know the deal seems to hurt at first but if you can make a couple of better outside deals it is going to leave you in a better position. As a matter of fact, you could gain a lot by asking for more between us three groups here.

=p So long as you never get that second monopoly I would even give free passes on the M'Haels palace and the Farmhouse. As I said to them, ask and they shall receive. I want that little monopoly.

Ha, you think they will give you Sea of Storms and Spine of the World though? Like it's worth diddly? please....

On the other hand, I'm acquiring the Sea Folk (once the question is answered).

I know that the Oath Rod has a vested interest there, and Fox Head could use it to further trade with Oath Rod as well.

I'm willing to work with both of you for this property. Maybe even straight up marks if the price is right.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 746 Marks: You wish to BUY Seafolk, please provide the password: Why won't Seafolk cross the Aryth Ocean? Incorrect! 2nd attempt?

Oath Rod (Green) - 750 Marks: You have received 50 Rent from Foxes for Tinkers. You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on Seanchan : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1379 Marks: You have paid Oath Rod 50 Marks for Tinkers : Awaiting Command *Please roll*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) 1001 Marks: You wish to BUY the Stone of Tear : Please provide the password: What is the Tairen maze?

Dream Ring (Pink) - 958 Marks: You wish to BUY Rhuiden : Please provide the password: What are the three reasons a Clan Chief will use their chair?

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived