DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1390 Marks: Paid rent to Wolfs Head for Cold Rocks Hold 10 Marks. You have rolled a Double 2 and landed on Ogiers: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1240 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Tinkers: You have rolled a Double 2 and have landed on Saldea: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1270 Marks: Received rent from Dragon Scepter 10 Marks. You have bought Cold Rocks Hold. You have rolled a 2 an 6 and landed on the Stone of Tear: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1092 Marks: To buy the The Two Rivers please provide the Password: Which road is near the River Manetherendrelle, and still has some stone paving?

Callandor - (Blue) 1500 Marks: You have rolled a Double 4 and have landed on Cold Rocks Hold: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 1080 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 5 and have landed on South Harbour: Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

It is typical that I have been twiddling my thumbs for ages, and on the day I start this game my work goes MENTAL!!

Nah, I'm good with buying right now, just thought we might want to set a threshhold where we discuss instead of jumping to buy.

ok, i won;t try to quintuple ninja on the next one, i'll just write it with a question mark and not bold, or pink, lol.

Nah, I'm good with buying right now, just thought we might want to set a threshhold where we discuss instead of jumping to buy.

ok, i won;t try to quintuple ninja on the next one, i'll just write it with a question mark and not bold, or pink, lol.

Say maybe if the bank is under 500 marks, we discuss before we jump in?

erm.... i will try to keep the number in my head :smile:

and back to the pot roast.

Foxheads, do you want to do this too?

Rent - Fox Head Medallion - Stone of Tear

I think (/hope) that since we rolled the die before you said it, it don't count.

But I don't know (kinda up to Ithi on how the rules play out in this case).

*Bribes Ithi to take Fox Head's side*

Rent - Fox Head Medallion - Stone of Tear

I think (/hope) that since we rolled the die before you said it, it don't count.

But I don't know (kinda up to Ithi on how the rules play out in this case).

*Bribes Ithi to take Fox Head's side*

I dunno

i was just checking the google docs and saw you guys were on our property

Archived