DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1500 Marks: You would like to BUY Kandor: Please provide the password - Where is the village of Medo?

Oath Rod (Green) - 1440 Marks: You have BOUGHT The Blasted Lands: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1500 Marks: To BUY Arafel please provide the password: Who’s sign is a kingspenny on a field of blue?

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1280 Marks: To BUY The Stone of Tear please provide the password: What colour do Tairen Inn Keepers wear?

Callandor - (Blue) 1500 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 6 and have been Summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to receive your instructions - Equine Tee Hellen

Dream Ring (Pink) - 1300 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 6 and landed on Rhuiden: Awaiting Command.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1400 Marks: You have BOUGHT Kandor: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1440 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 1 and have landed on the Tinkers: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1400 Marks: You have BOUGHT Arafel: Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 1292 Marks: Received 12 Rent from Dream Rings. To BUY The Stone of Tear please provide the password: What colour do Tairen Inn Keepers wear? 1st attempt incorrect please try again.

Callandor - (Blue) 1500 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 6 and have been Summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to receive your instructions - Equine Tee Hellen

Dream Ring (Pink) - 1300 Marks: Paid 12 Rent to Horn of Valere. You rolled a 6 and 3 and landed on The Janghai Pass: Awaiting Command.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

The anagrams can be of people or places from WoT - just saying. Any name of something or someone really.

Checkin in! WhootWhoot!. I will need to re-read this on lunch so I can keep tabs of what we own. This moves fast I see hahahaha. GOin to be tough to keep up. So, all our planning and questions and what not occur here and not in PM. Correct?

If so, maybe one of my team mates can just fill me in. lol

Archived