DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The posting has been quite high. I may not participate in the Goal Bazillion Thread, but this all helps too. Also - I'm currently working on Scrabble

Goal bazillion thread, I like it, better than some strikethrough code that doesn't work :dry:

Yar RheaMod! They would like Scrabble next. Imma gonna get to work on it ...

We Rock!

:highfive:

Yes you do!

Thank you for the great game Ithi and Rhea. It was a pleasure to have just a brilliant thing made for us to play. I bet you are all worn out after all the hours you put in looking after it for us. We all really appreciate it.

:wub:dancing-banana.gif:happy:

This :P

Ithi and Rhea, you are supercalifragilisticespoalidociously amazing for doing this for us!! :D many many thanks :)

Thank you for making and modding this Ithi and Rhea

I actually enjoyed it quite a bit at first but then I got really bored and busy with all the mafia games I was/am in

That totally wasn't your guy's fault at all though it was mine for forgetting I kind of hate mid to late game monopoly and bit off way more than I could chew in terms of internet obligations

I'm really sorry I bailed on the game half way through and apologize to my teammates as well even if most of them were about as active/inactive as I was

Oh and our opponents too

I'm sure it was frustrating playing against a team that was only participating now and again

Anyway thanks again for putting this all together it was fun :smile:

This was....................................dizzying. lol I got so confused! hahahaha was a lot of fun to read through. Thank you guys for taking the reins and leadin us to victory.

Ithi & Rhearhea, FAAAAN-tastic job. You gals are bloody amazing!

Archived