DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Art for the Living Room

All,

I got industrious yesterday and decided to bring a little color and my favorite book series into the living room.

Unfortunately I discovered that there are no art prints of the cover art. At least I wasn't able to find any.

After searching I did find enough images to come up with an alternate method.

After powering up the photo printer and getting about $60 worth of frames from Michael's I put the following together.

Later today I'll actually hang it up on the wall.

http://www.flickr.co...N00/7614803214/

I saw those two covers however I didn't really like them like the others.

The covers I'm really looking for prints of are the following:

Shadow Rising by Sam Weber "Loved the interpretation of Matt here"

Lord of Chaos by Greg Manchess "One of the best ones IMHO. Really makes this pivotal scene come to life"

Towers of Midnight by Raymond Swanland "Loved this for the intense scene with Perrin"

A Memory of Light by Michael Whelan "This cover makes the wait for the last book that much harder."

All of the original covers by Darrel K. Sweet "Whether you agree or not these are pure nostalgia for me. Reminds me of my younger self devouring the books."

The covers I'm really looking for prints of are the following:

Shadow Rising by Sam Weber "Loved the interpretation of Matt here"

Lord of Chaos by Greg Manchess "One of the best ones IMHO. Really makes this pivotal scene come to life"

Towers of Midnight by Raymond Swanland "Loved this for the intense scene with Perrin"

A Memory of Light by Michael Whelan "This cover makes the wait for the last book that much harder."

All of the original covers by Darrel K. Sweet "Whether you agree or not these are pure nostalgia for me. Reminds me of my younger self devouring the books."

Whelan usually sells prints, so those will probably be available after AMoL is released. You can also try emailing the artists through their websites; sometimes they'll make prints available if you ask.

Archived