DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like David Hermes is treating this like an AOL chat room. Has he asked for everyone's a/s/l yet?

What do you think we have profiles for?

So we can give people that information without them even having to ask

... You are kidding right? Kinda hard to tell with you sometimes Nol :tongue:

It's all there on my profile but if you're really too lazy to check

13/F/CA

I like hanging out with friends and guys with fast cars

Call me

I'm ruthlessly fair in my Moderation. All votes from the last vote count will be counted - unless you forget to unvote of course, in which case they will not be counted.

:smile:

I hate to say it...but I see Nolders point in this. In fact, the last game you co-modded I almost said something about it. Votes and unvotes should be up to the players to keep track up. Of course other than final vote counts. It adds something to the game. By doing that for us, you are taking away a part of the game play. Not sure what purpose you would have to do that.

Opinions are to opinionated mods do what mods do but they don't doodoo

if yousa hasa problem yousa shouldnt havesa signed up forsa game

:jarjar'd:

Well, actually Ithi does a great job modding/comodding. I really like her style. I just think that this part could be tweaked. Again..I'm sure many don't share my opinion.

Your opinion is noted. However, had I posted a vote count just after a person voted and before they unvoted, it would have shown as a vote would it not? And then they would show as not voting, or voting someone else on the next vote count. It generally only occurs when there has been a big gap in between official vote counts - which I feel are unfair on players. This is my way. :smile:

And the Nolder thing was funny lol.

Opinions are to opinionated mods do what mods do but they don't doodoo

if yousa hasa problem yousa shouldnt havesa signed up forsa game

:jarjar'd:

"These are the bones of my ruined hopes, strewn about this barren rock!!"

―George R. Binks

Vote Count:

Arez(2): Mynd, Nyanna

John(1): Despo

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

Nolder(1): Nolder

EP(1): AJ

Mynd(1): David

Not Voting(16): Arez, Basel Gill, Darthe, Kathleen, Lessa, Peace, Dice, John Snow, Lily, Niel, Songstress, Turin, Razen, Lenlo, AndrewLee, EP

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to Lynch

Deadline will be posted when everyone checks in. Everyone must check in by whenever BG wakes up on Saturday else he starts looking for replacements.

Not Checked In: (1) Dice

Just waiting on Dice ... living in an alternative reality can cause this type of issue. Make sure everyone turns and looks at him when he finally walks in, mmmmkay?

Archived