DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play

:smile:

While I love that, I'm not sure I do play. I think I do, but then I recall a conversation with Arlow a while ago where he had to define 'fun' to me. Turns out, I don't do 'fun'. I thought I did, but not by his definition, and it was a good definition haha. I think that may be the case with 'play' too. I'm a sad little person lol.

We play

:smile:

While I love that, I'm not sure I do play. I think I do, but then I recall a conversation with Arlow a while ago where he had to define 'fun' to me. Turns out, I don't do 'fun'. I thought I did, but not by his definition, and it was a good definition haha. I think that may be the case with 'play' too. I'm a sad little person lol.

*Hugs ex-mentor* You're alot of fun ^^ Now cheer up little friend =)

I'm curious about why Nolder is voting himself. Is he faking a vote control or is he trying to earn some kind of power? Either way, he's bringing a lot of attention on himself.

Skimming huh?

I didn't expect that from you

No need to be coy, how about a blanket statement about it?

I'm curious about why Nolder is voting himself. Is he faking a vote control or is he trying to earn some kind of power? Either way, he's bringing a lot of attention on himself.

Skimming huh?

I already made my statement as I'm sure you're aware.

Vote Count:

Arez(2): Mynd, Nyanna

John(1): Despo

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

EP(1): AJ

Mynd(1): David

Niel(1): Nolder

Not Voting(16): Arez, Basel Gill, Darthe, Kathleen, Lessa, Peace, Dice, John Snow, Lily, Niel, Songstress, Turin, Razen, Lenlo, AndrewLee, EP

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to Lynch

Deadline is Monday @ Noon CST.

http://www.timeandda...04&msg=Deadline

Skimming huh?

I already made my statement as I'm sure you're aware.

Care to clarify that statement?

10. No editing, ever.

John this is your first game. You will be given a warning. Do not edit any of your posts again, for whatever reason

For all of those of you out there who wanted to know what he posted. It was a strange post about a game of star wars chess with a wookie and trying to win. Not game related at all.

However - do it again and BG will deal with you.

Archived