DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Nolder also voted and unvoted for Nolder since the last vote count

Really? Was it really necessary to point this out?

I mean come on! What if I was scum and I wanted my vote to slide under the radar? And here you are just broadcasting it to the whole world!

Your moderation is overbearing and insufferable. You're practically the Umbridge of mafia moderators. Taking all the fun out of it.

You would really hate the mods that keep a permanent record of votes then.

Also no one questions the Ithimod's vote counting skills.

*balefires Nolder and peace*

*Nolder also voted and unvoted for Nolder since the last vote count

Really? Was it really necessary to point this out?

I mean come on! What if I was scum and I wanted my vote to slide under the radar? And here you are just broadcasting it to the whole world!

Your moderation is overbearing and insufferable. You're practically the Umbridge of mafia moderators. Taking all the fun out of it.

Also no one questions the Ithimod's vote counting skills.

*balefires Nolder and peace*

I like doing that. I really do. I did it my last game, but people complained so I decided not to do it and keep it simple.

BG is always Mafia. It is known. He even thinks in Bold, Red and Large Font.

:wub:@Turin - it's all sorted, and they now totally understand my need to keep things neat and tidy.

I do not! .... blast.

I was joking with Ithi (as I hope was obvious) but on a serious note I actually do not like that.

Or at least I don't like what I think you're talking about. I'm thinking of the way AH does her votecounts. Can't stand'em.

Vote Count:

Arez(2): Mynd, Nyanna

John(1): Despo

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

EP(1): AJ

Mynd(1): David

Not Voting(17): Arez, Basel Gill, Darthe, Kathleen, Lessa, Peace, Dice, John Snow, Lily, Niel, Nolder Songstress, Turin, Razen, Lenlo, AndrewLee, EP

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to Lynch

Deadline is Monday @ Noon CST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120723T12&p0=104&msg=Deadline

Ok obviously all my self voting was to draw attention and reactions. I got some but they were mostly spammy and jokey and I didn't get much of a read off of them. This was the only thing that really stood out to me.

Sorry checking in now (just got home :P) and .... whom should I vote for ... maybe Nolder and see if I'm right this time ....

JUST kidding I wouldn't do that twice ...anyway unvote vote ET

It seems to me like he was hoping I'd draw too much negative attention early and that I would end up burying myself for an easy lynch. This happened recently in another game we were in together so perhaps that is where he got the idea. The second post looks like he thought better of that and didn't want to be linked to me. This guy is scum. Fry'em.

Vote: Niel

Archived