DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Arez(2): Mynd, Nyanna

John(1): Despo

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

Nolder(1): Nolder

EP(1): AJ

Mynd(1): David

Not Voting(16): Arez, Basel Gill, Darthe, Kathleen, Lessa, Peace, Dice, Niel, John Snow, Lily, Songstress, Turin, Razen, Lenlo, AndrewLee, EP

Deadline will be posted when everyone checks in. Everyone must check in by whenever I wake up on Saturday else I start looking for replacements.

Not Checked In: (4) Darthe, Lessa, Dice, Niel

Uh... *goes back to check*

You sure there? Cuz last time I checked, you were voting for yourself, so you didn't change your vote, but you just did... *confuzzled*

Mmmmm. I think he's trying to confuse us into false security and make us think he will never endanger anyone cos he only ever votes for himself, and then STRIKE at the last minute thus causing the apocalypse, extinction of all llamas, the Plague, fifteen eclipses at the same time, another apocalypse, bunches of daisies appearing out of thin air then shrivelling up, acid lollipop rain and all of this is clearly scummy.

*has a lively imagination*

But I know what I'm talking 'bout, I've seen it before. >.>

:laugh:

Mmmmm. I think he's trying to confuse us into false security and make us think he will never endanger anyone cos he only ever votes for himself, and then STRIKE at the last minute thus causing the apocalypse, extinction of all llamas, the Plague, fifteen eclipses at the same time, another apocalypse, bunches of daisies appearing out of thin air then shrivelling up, acid lollipop rain and all of this is clearly scummy.

*has a lively imagination*

But I know what I'm talking 'bout, I've seen it before. >.>

:laugh:

Clearly.

Archived