DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but the next day she suddenly went "oooh, that was a maf conversion. Alright, let's lynch John."

She did that by process of elimination when she realized she hadn't been targeted by any townie powers

*sigh* something she probably should have thought of before she targeted me.

problem with that is, it would have been used on Lily if she had not used it.

Oh. She didn't say that part.

Ok so you guys will understand my strategy that I was going for, I had intended to build alot of animosity to get run up on day 2 reveal Dreamland Mason Meta Knight (I had not figured out the multi mason team thing at the start of this plan so it would have backfired on me) but I had intended my reveal to completely take me off the town radar as scum so that the mafia would NK me obviously this was also flawed as they didn't have a regular NK, the other flaw in this plan that I had thought of before starting was the possibility of a Vig, I was taking a gamble on whether I would live night 1 as we could only absorb every other night. In theory this plan was sound but the setup was not right for it.

Uh huh. Sounds like your TMS was running rampant again. :rolleyes:

Another EP master plan that fell on it's face lol.

In all seriousness EP, I really think you go about mafia games in the wrong way. It's not about setting up one brilliant move as early as you can (not that I'm calling any of your moves brilliant btw), it's more about being flexible and letting the game come to you. Traps for mafia are rarely set that far in advance, most of the time they're set up on the fly because an opportunity arose. I think when you see this juicy new role, you turn into Chris Farley in this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1EyN9xTK94

You're jo jo the indian circus boy, and your pet (dinner roll) is your shiny new master plan for how to use your role.

Stop ripping your role to shreds. Start playing with more subtlety, more finesse. Then you'll hopefully survive longer as town and get to show off more of your "moves"

:cool:

Archived