DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Nya is an SK. BG told us we were good guys.

This is just the stupidest crap ever. BG told us we were both good guys too dolt. Do you think he told the mixed teams that one of them was scum?

:rolleyes:

I don't think there are mixed teams.

Lenlo, he had come here to investigate a great evil he had heard about from General Pepper. Apparently people were turning Nintendo Mascots bad, but he had no idea how to hunt them out, so the best he could do was play defensively and then wait for them to out themselves. Up until now it had worked great, however people started pointing at the quiet ones. There was no way he could ever convince them he wasn't bad, so he started to fight back but by then it was too late, they were coming for him. Maybe if he could get to his ship, he'd be safe.

Lenlo ran like the wind for his Arwing. He had left it where he could get to it easily. Hopping in and powering up his hyperdrive, he tried to take to the air. He saw them coming for him. Arrows rained down on his windshield, but couldn't damage him, he was lifting off and would be able to attack from the air if he hurried. Then something attached itself the bottom of his plane. It was a hookshot. Link was streaming through the air towards the underbelly of the Arwing. He made contact and threw a bomb into one of the engines... then jumped off and called his pet bird to come and pick him up landing smoothly on his back.

The bomb exploded. The whole arwing shook and started on fire. Alarms started going off and he was headed towards the ground. Smoke was filling his cabin and then he felt the strong impact of his ship slamming into the ground. He was hurt pretty bad, he popped the cockpit to get some fresh air, he couldn't see a thing through the smoke. When his vision cleared, he saw Mario standing on the nose of the Arwing looking right at him in his fire suit. Fire started forming in his hands and Lenlo knew he was done for.

------------------------------------------------------------------

250px-MasterHandBrawl.jpg

Well, your number are getting slim. Down to.... 7 it looks like. Interesting. This has turned out much more entertaining than I had ever intended... er .... would have expected. I can almost count you all with one... um, well with my body. Get some rest... don't let the bedbugs bite.

fox.jpg

Lenlo - Fox McCloud - Town Mirror has been lynched.

It is now night 8.

Deadline is Tuesday @ 9 AM.

This sucks. But it was hard. I myself went through the strong points why both the mirror and vig teams would not be recruited(mirror team ability, and the vig team have only been killing mafia, so obviously not on the mafia's side.) But I thought there was a chance that lenlo could be mafia. This has cleared the smoke somewhat for me, and hopefully I'll be more decisive come the next Day.

The way I see it know is that both teams were convinced the other was scum; my conclusion is that both teams are in fact town and we haven't done a good job scumhunting Day 8, obviously this includes me.

Eh me be it's semantics but I look at it this way: ignoring my arguments is pretty much paying them no attention at all, whereas disregarding them is listening to them but not really considering them that much. If you look at your latest reasoning for thinking Nya is town Wombat, it's kinda ridiculous that you still wanted to lynch Lenlo.

Taking my arguments into true consideration might have helped us bag a scum today, or at least keep from losing a valuable town role.

• Club Leader

I really thought that you and Lenlo were a scum team and you were being a believable scum. You know you're good at that, Des. I'm not entirely sure you aren't, still. Obviously Lenlo was not, but that tells us nothing about your alignment. But I think that's less of a possibility than I did before.

Eh me be it's semantics but I look at it this way: ignoring my arguments is pretty much paying them no attention at all, whereas disregarding them is listening to them but not really considering them that much. If you look at your latest reasoning for thinking Nya is town Wombat, it's kinda ridiculous that you still wanted to lynch Lenlo.

Taking my arguments into true consideration might have helped us bag a scum today, or at least keep from losing a valuable town role.

It was more that I thought you and Lenlo were scum.

I really thought that you and Lenlo were a scum team and you were being a believable scum. You know you're good at that, Des. I'm not entirely sure you aren't, still. Obviously Lenlo was not, but that tells us nothing about your alignment. But I think that's less of a possibility than I did before.

It was more that I thought you and Lenlo were scum.

Eh fair enough I guess.

Btw, I did want to address something about my meta. People generally seem to recognize me as a pretty good mafia player, but in many ways this kinda works against me. For instance, Lily, you say that I am good at being believably townie as scum, but the reality is I really don't get rolled as mafia that often at all, and just about every time I am scum I get lynched, partially at least because I am such a polarizing player. I try to introduce as much wifom as possible when I go down in such situations, but my point is that I'm actually not as good at wriggling out of lynches as scum as you or my reputation might suggest.

Just had to get that out there. Believe it or not, I'm ACTUALLY requesting that yall downplay my mafia skills a tad in the future, I'm really not as good as yall make me out to be! :tongue:

Archived