DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long time fan new to DM

Guest joerg76

Guest joerg76

Just wanted to say Hi and glad to see there a lot of people out there that like me love WoT, I can't wait to read the final book hope it comes soon...

Welcome to Dragonmount, Joe :)

If you haven't already, you should explore the site because it has a lot to offer. It truly has something for everyone.

If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to help!

As for the last book, I too am looking forward to it. But it's sort of a bitter sweet wait. I want to know how it ends, yet at the same time I don't want it to end. lol

Nyn

Welcome Joerg! Glad you've found us!

So tell us a bit about you! Who's your favorite character? Any of the books or any scene that sticks out to you as a particular favorite?

As Nyn said, you should definitely explore the site, there's a lot there other than discussing the books. I particularly recommend the Social Community section -- the Social Groups each have their own emphasis and a slightly different "flavor", if you will, and you're welcome to join as many as you like. There's a lot of fun to be had, and great people to get to know in that area, I really feel like I missed out by taking about a year to start poking around that section. I'm currently a member of the Black Tower and a Mafia Games addict, but there's so much to do and discuss.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are always helpful sorts passing through this area of the forums who'll be happy to point you in the right direction. :smile:

Have fun!!

Welcome to DM, Joerg!

I'm with Nyn - I'm looking forward to the last book but I also don't want it to end . . . *sigh*

Anyway, take a look around and enjoy yourself! I hope we see you on the social group side, checking out the WT!

Archived