DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FX comedies discussion

balefired-ed2

As far as I'm concerned, FX is the undisputed king of TV comedy, this thread is for anyone who loves any of these shows:

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The League

Wilfred

Archer

Louie

and any others that anybody can think of.

What I really like about them is that there seems to be more continuity/callback jokes than other networks.

The League is right now my fave, but the other four are all a close second.

DANGER ZONE!

As far as I'm concerned, FX is the undisputed king of TV comedy, this thread is for anyone who loves any of these shows:

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The League

Wilfred

Archer

Louie

1. Never watched

2. Never heard of

3. Looks dumb

4. Never heard of

5. No opinion

I think I'll stick to comedy central

What are you a fan of on CC?

TBH I don't really watch CC anymore

If I do it's probably South Park or Colbert/Stewart

I guess if I'm really in a comedy mood I'll probably watch a sitcom like Married With Children or How I Met Your Mother or w/e

I think right now Wilfred is my favorite that's running new episodes. Louie second, BrandX third. Though the last episode of louie really bugged me actually. Don't know if you guys saw it but the part that bugged me is he decided to stay where he was to hang out with a friend he made that was a dude. The dude thought he might be gay and there was like a 5 minute scene of louie stammering and not being able to get the "No, I'm not gay" out. Like it was the most difficult thing to say ever or something.

I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care.

• 2 months later...

Archived