DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi!!

Roo

Hi I'm Roo,

I had no idea Dragonmount was here but I'm glad I've found it! I've read every one of the WoT books and while I'm waiting for the last one I've started again, I read New Spring and Eye of the World and now I'm halfway through The Great Hunt. I'd forgotten how good they were!

I'm a huge fan of the series and its great to find some like minded people :)

Cheers,

Roo

Hey Roo, welcome to DM! If you want to discuss the last book and theories, you'll like the general wheel of time discussion board which is really fun. You can also debate things happening in real life in the general discussion board as well as play mafia, a great game. We uave social groups which are great for having fun and meeting new people, but beware of rhuaridh, we also call him roo. :). So there are rping boards if you want to do that as well. Have fun and you can always ask me any questions you have.

Another Roo? Are you also adorable like Rhuaridh? *puts you in my pocket*

Welcome to DM, Roo! Glad you've found us. Tell us a bit about yourself!

Who are your favorite characters? Any scenes in particular that you just love to read and re-read?

I second Rand's suggestion to check out the social groups - it took me about a year to venture into that section of the forums, and I regret having missed out on a lot of fun and some great friends. Do poke around and see if any of them strike your fancy - each of the groups has a bit of a different focus and a different character, and you're more than welcome to join as many as you want.

Ask any questions you may have, there are a lot of helpful folks who'd love to help you find the answers... and have fun!!

Hi guys :)

I'm looking forward to having a good look around and joining in with some discussion groups.

My brother got me into WoT and I've been hooked since they first came out. I'm an avid reader and will have a go at anything put in front of me, even so Robert Jordan remains my favourite author, he puts so much life and detail into everything he writes about not just the characters. I think my favourite character is probably Mat, I can really identify with his humour and I like the way he's a chancer and how he worries about the Band 'corrupting' Olver later on!

Other than that I'm hopefully pretty normal! Really into motor sport especially F1- I'm British! - love action and sci-fi movies, love my books, music, outdoors stuff and not forgetting my kid :)

Thanks for the warm welcome

Roo #2!

*Smacks Rand upside the ear* don't tell people stuff when you're not sure of the answer! :P

Hey there and welcome to DM, Roo! Glad to see a fellow F1 fan here - any favourites? (I'm a rabid Kimi fan, so of course I'm very happy he's back this year!).

Anyhoo, if you want to change your name, you need to speak to the Admins. Do NOT just make a new account, as you are not allowed to have more than one account on here. I can't recall off the top of my head now exactly who it is you need to contact, but you could send an email to Help@dragonmount.com - someone there should be able to either help you or tell you where to go. Oh and if you ARE going to change your name, pick something with more than 3 letters - DM searches don't work on anything less than 4 letters, so you will be doing your future Group Leaders a massive favour *grins*

bad boy Rand!! lmao

It helps if its something distinctive and hopefully not already in use. We recently got a dicethrower in the Band and either he's gonna get called thrower a lot or he's gonna start getting PMs meant for me!!

I always reckon its a good idea to comeup with something WoT related that reflects your likes in it DICETOSSER = Mat for eg AND can be shortened cause most people will we call roo roo but thats not his actual user name.

OH and if you DO change it let people know who u ?USED to be....like that way id know ive spoken to Roo before . Did that make sense? rereads shrugs and gives up

Archived