DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

July 7- World Mango Day

Panchi

mangoes are very yummy and deserve their own day. a friend from puerto Rico showed me how they eat them without cutting them up, just tearing open a bit and kind of... um... vampiring them... it's effective but not acceptable public behavior... this reminds me of a line about a ripe mango from a movie you haven't seen... moving on....

while I don't approve of mixed drinks.... mangoes and rum work very well.

also good chutney base I think.

and like papaya, a good meat tenderizing marinade, ESP good w pork.

that is all.

A mango memory I don't tell anyone... well, there isn't one.

I know those mangoes where you vampire them. They are a different kind, usually.

In my house, we have three mango trees. And, even though I don't like mangoes, those mangoes are delicious. The problem, our unpaid customers, monkeys, ate them before they ripen. We even make things from raw mangoes. What monkeys leave us, that is.

any mango may be presquished and vampired in a pinch.

I'd shoot the monkeys. or dress them up and train the to fling things at interlopers and play wee little instruments for coins.

lord I hate autocorrect. it was not made for such as me.

What is this about "vampiring" mangoes? Is it you can suck the juice out of them or?

yes... but I'm curious as to what the or may be...

they can be bashed up to pulp without skinning them, slit open a bit and their juicy goodness nommed out of them indecorously.

can they also provide immortality?

I haven't heard this.

Archived