DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for July 2012 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were reborn into Randland, would you choose the path of the Warder or the path of the Aes Sedai?

• Warder
    • Aes Sedai
  2. 2. If you chose to become a Warder, which Ajah would you prefer your Aes Sedai to be?

• Blue
    • Brown
    • Gray
    • Green
    • Red
    • White
    • Yellow
    • Don't care
  3. 3. If you chose to / had to become Aes Sedai, which Ajah would you choose?

• Blue
    • Brown
    • Gray
    • Green
    • Red
    • White
    • Yellow

Masema - Algai

I'd probably still choose the Warder path. Besides the fact that I'm a pretty good swordsman irl, I'm fiercely protective of those I care about.

Singing in and I would be a warder and I don't care what ajah but I would prefer to be the only warder my Aei Sadie would have.

Edited by Rand Aybara

Nicana- novice

In Randland I would pick the Aes Sedai path. I would be a Green cause I like to be where the action is.

Rasheta Ardashir~Aes Sedai~Green Ajah

If I was reborn in Randland and I had to be a Warder my AS would be Green, and the same Ajah i'm in now would be where I would end up. I"m pretty much a Green to the bone and always have been. Although my Brown side is pretty big. *laughs*

Eternal Phoenix Manshima Cuen'd'eren head

I chose warder, and I think I'd prefer a Green AS we all know Reds don't like warderly types in the books :P

Rekinu ALasayaar (Der'Manshima) Ren'shai

I would be a warder, with a green Aes Sedai... protecting people is what I always want to do.

If I HAD to be AS, green again... for the same reason!

Dors Maherally - Algai

I would be a Yellow Aes Sedai. In case of being a Warder, I don't care which ajah my Aes Sedai belongs to.

Mingan - Novice

I'd be a warder, i'd have a red Aes Sedai, if I was Aes Sedai i'd be a Blue...

Hiarth - Novice at Large.

I'll take the poll tomorrow but I still insist I'd make a better riverboat captain than an Aes Sedai.

Katiora - Aes Sedai - Green Ajah

If I had to choose between warder and Aes Sedai I would have to say Aes Sedai and either a Green or a Yellow... Though probably a Green lol

Keyholder21 - Blue Aes Sedai

I chose Blue, as I'm a Blueberry through and through. No offense to the other Ajahs I hope, as I think the majority of them would be fun in the books (and ARE fun on here).

Edited by keyholder21

Kukaso- Accepted

I'd be an Aes Sedai. Nothing of a Warder in me.

I'd like to be a Yellow.

Razen - Accepted

I would probably have to be a Warder due to the current setup within the books, but if it changed after TG, then I'd choose Aes Sedai. If I was a Warder, I would hope my Aes Sedai was from the White Ajah, so I could hone both my intelligence and my sword skills during training. If I was an Aes Sedai from the books, I would probably be a Brown due to my love of knowledge.

Nyanna al'Meara ~ Accepted

Ooooh I'd definitely be an Aes Sedai. I'd rather HAVE a warder and spend my time playing with purty lights instead :laugh: Yellow and Blue are me to a certain point, but I'd be a book Green because I can't not be involved in protecting my loved ones etc, at teh front line of battle if need be... :)

Ryrin, novice. I choose Blue.

If I were a Warder I would choose a Blue, Green or Yellow Aes Sedai in that order.

Edited by Ryrin