DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!!!!

Chadwick Allan

Hello!! I have spent the last 11 months in Afghanistan as a Combat Engineer for the U.S. Army and borrowed Book 1 from a friend in my platoon who insisted I give it a go. I am glad I did as the series gave me something to look forward to and a place to escape the busy lifestyle of war. I am looking forward to meeting like minded people and to discuss the WoT series as I am a HUGE fan now. Also a huge fan of RP'ing and fantasy in general.Thank you for this opportunity!

Welcome to DM Chadwick! If you like discussing theories, you will love the general wheel of time discussion boards, there are a lot of good theories and ideas there. Also the general discussion board has debates on real life topics and mafia games which are really fun. The Social groups are a great way to meet new people and have lots of fun. And I think you will love the RP boards, lots of good rping there. Hope you like DM! Which was your favorite book?

Welcome to DM, Chadwick! If you're interested in RPing, head on over to The Welcome Inn here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/10-the-welcome-inn/

You'll find just about anything you need to know about RPing there, and what you don't spot, you can ask about.

I want to know if it's the same guy who keeps introducing armed forces people to WoT ... lol

hey! you ninja'd me!!

while the RP side is all good I REALLY suggest you dont miss the Social Orgs....thats where people hang out chat spam and make merry. If youre armed forces perhaps you would be interested in joining the band! If youre just after wild tainty fun dont miss the Black tower!! Then if you want to embrace your animal side you could try the wild Wolfkin!

as you can see theres something for everyone.

Archived