DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone

mwayneknight

Hey everyone, my name is Michael, Ive been a longtime fan of the series, been reading them since 1995, have re-read each book before the new book has come out, and also when I could not find anything to read I decided to ream them again just for fun. Love all the characters, have been checking out the forums here for a long time and happy to now be a part of them... Thanks for your time and Thanks to the moderators for having an excellent site.

Hey Michael! Welcome to DM! You can check out the general wheel of time discussion boards to find some interesting theories and have some good discussions. If you want to discuss real life issues, you can go to the debates board in the general discussion which also has mafia games. There are some great social groups where you can have lots of fun and meet new people. Finally, you can also RP in the rp boards.

Hmmm favirote character is def a hard one, the easy part would just to be say Mat because he is pretty dang cool, But i think every part i read an anticipate is Thom. He puts so much intrigue and UMPH in to the books its great reading. To me it always showed Robert Jordan to not just like wars and fighting, but love the political side of it too(even though im not political at all).

Archived