DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey=)

Siswai_Dar

Hi everyone, happy to finally join this place (I wanted to catch up to the books before I join). I actually started the series a few years back but the length scared me and I gave up after the second book. three months ago I decided to go back and NOT give up this time-after the third book the was no way I would have stopped even if I wanted to. Right now I'm in the middle of TOM and I have tons of questions and things I want to discuss.

I'm SO happy I decided to give WOT a second chance=]

Welcome to DM!

There is Discussions to discuss anything to your heart's content. Or else you can go and join Social Groups and get a chance to be Asha'man, Aes Sedai, Aiel, Ogier etc. There are also RP groups for Role Playing.

Welcome to Dragonmount, Siswai! Like Pankhuri said, there is everything WoT here - discussion boards, social groups with WoT themes, and role-playing groups. The social groups talk about anything, though, whether everyday life, politics, lifestyles, whatever, so if you are interested in getting acquainted with people of all walks of life, I would highly recommend them. So what is your favourite book of the series so far?

Welcome to DM Siswai! It seems like Pankhuri and Taltos have told you about alot all ready, all I have to add is the general discussion board where you can have debates on real life issues and play mafia games.

Welcome to Dragonmount, Siswai! Like Pankhuri said, there is everything WoT here - discussion boards, social groups with WoT themes, and role-playing groups. The social groups talk about anything, though, whether everyday life, politics, lifestyles, whatever, so if you are interested in getting acquainted with people of all walks of life, I would highly recommend them. So what is your favourite book of the series so far?

tough question.... I LOVED TSR (mostly because the Rhuidean part) but I have to say that TGM was the best- a lot of action and scenes with rand did the trick (not to mention the last scene with rand which was amazingly powerful) and I actually finished it in less than five days

Archived