DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

!!!!!!!!The One and Only TRULY Official "Welcome back Blackhoof" thread!!!!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, it's almost afternoon and i haven't done anything i meant to do today... and now it's hot and the store is crowded... sigh. stupid computers.

except those same computers allow you onto here

lol, it's almost afternoon and i haven't done anything i meant to do today... and now it's hot and the store is crowded... sigh. stupid computers.

Almost afternoon lol? You have a strange perspective on the movement of time Cindy :tongue:

Almost afternoon lol? You have a strange perspective on the movement of time Cindy :tongue:

in general if I don't get something done by noon it doesn't get done. that's why I start work at 7. but I got quite a bit done yesterday after all and I may today as well. soon. before noon :).

I'm nocturnal by nature but if I get to work at seven I can leave two hours early too. between that and the damned birds its a no brainier.

if I didn't have to work I'd slide back to nocturnalism I think... after I got rid of the birds.

and I got a whole mess of stuff done today,as much as I wantrd to and more, so... Wednesday I'll do it all again.

sigh.

Archived