DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

!!!!!!!!The One and Only TRULY Official "Welcome back Blackhoof" thread!!!!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhoof, Town/Mafia/3rd Party Jester/Treestump/Princess/Survivor/Paranoid Gun Owner, has been lynched because he was not taken down from the Deserter's Tree quick enough

We'll have to bury Hoof in his uniform now that he's dead.

41r1yVobi2L.jpg

Luckily, the Lady Dragon drops by in a true WoTlike Deus ex Machina and saves the day, bringing Matrim Hoof back to life

Blackhoof has been resurrected, in a fiery rebirth that would put any of EP's little puffs of smoke to shame

Luckily, the Lady Dragon drops by in a true WoTlike Deus ex Machina and saves the day, bringing Matrim Hoof back to life

Blackhoof has been resurrected, in a fiery rebirth that would put any of EP's little puffs of smoke to shame

heheheh suck on those fireballs, EP :tongue:

heheheh suck on those fireballs, EP :tongue:

*snickers*

*brofists Hoof*

Blackhoof was also a Bomb before, when he died a second ago

so i killed you when you hammered me?

*dies again dramatically*

Why would I bring him back? You are not making any sense, Des. But this is the BT after all... :biggrin:

Why would I bring him back? You are not making any sense, Des. But this is the BT after all... :biggrin:

To have as another slave servant? You can never have enough of those, you know :wink:

Archived