DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New here!

Cromulus

Hi guys! I finally registered for the forums here after lurking for the better part of a decade. I'm looking forward to actually posting now. :)

Why did I register today? Well I have a question and I figured I'd rather ask it here than immediately start cluttering up the general WOT board with newb questions. I've always heard about the Strike at Shayol Ghul but I've never read it. Today I learned the full text of it is in the big white book. Could anyone tell me which page it starts on? I found part of it on page 41 but it isn't the full text. Thank you to anyone who can provide insight on this! Is it January 2013 yet????

Haha, no not yet, but I am eagerly looking forward to then as you can see above my avatar. Welcome to DM! I think you will like the general wheel of time discussion, a lot of cool topics are being discussed there. There are also some debates on real life topics in the general discussion board, as well as mafia games which are really interesting. If you want to play, you can sign-up in mine, the link is below this text. There are also some really cool Social Groups that you might have fun with. Finally, there are some RPing boards if you are into that, and you can have a lot of fun with a character that you make.

Welcome to Dragonmount, Cromulus! Glad you decided to join! Looks like Elgee got you the answer to your question, but of course if you have any others, you can ask them in the discussion board - a lot of avid WoT readers are always willing to discuss the various theories of the series. If you like role-playing, there are also quite a number of role-playing boards, or if you are looking for a very fun time based on WoT-related themes, you can check out the Social Groups. I hope you enjoy your time here :tongue:!

Archived