DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mistake Mynd made was assuming that no one would realise Robert Baratheon was not on the throne, my first question, before seeing who died night one after I got the PM saying I was KotN was "So Baratheon died then?" Then I saw that Basel (Robb) died and knew that Jeoffry sat on the throne, I think I mentioned it once or twice on day 2. I was blatently ignoring Mynd because he was defending me, I could have went after him at any point I was hoping Mynd's defense would get the rest of the town to sway to my side, but it didn't work because the 3rd party picked up on Mynd and killed him to soon. Though to be honest had we gotten despo day 2 I would never have figured out Lenlo so it was a lose lose situation whichever way it had gone down

You do realize what that sounds like, right? You saying you SOOOO knew someone was scum, after the fact when it's common knowledge? Then claiming that your grand master plan would have won the game singlehandedly had you not been lynched day 2.

Just let it go bro lol. It was a good game, on both sides. Kinda went down to the wire, really. Mafia caught some breaks, but town caught some breaks. After all, if not for third party kills, we might have had a shot at batting a perfect game. Of course, if not for the third party's existence, we prob would have caught heat a lot sooner, but you never know. We did after all have a one time day end ability that could have saved one of us from a lynch. Used at the right time, it could have deflated the town's morale even MOAR after that uberleet L-1 ESKUHPAGGE by yours truly :baalzamon:

So why not just say GG, and take a crack at serving one back to us in the next game? :smile:

I never said I would have won it single handedly the game is over stop twisting what I say, had we got you day 2, I would not have figured out Lenlo, yes it appears I am only claiming to have found out about Mynd after the fact but be honest even had I been the one to lead a Mynd lynch how would that have turned out good for me? He was setting me up, I had no choice but to ignore him until I could use my proclamation powers I was going to proclaim that the Iron Throne was Mafia that Robert Baratheon was not in this game, alot of people were just following the throne willy nilly, I screwed myself and caused my king powers to get taken away for day 2 things would have gone much better for town had I not screwed up not saying we would have won, but it would have been an intense game. You have no clue what my plans were so your post was very insulting especially since the game was over. I am known for having off the wall tactics, see AH's pokemon game if you don't believe me... me Arez and BG bs'd the heck out of the mafia team that game.

I'm a little confuse. Didn't you basically strongly hint/claim the pokemon that you actually turned out to be throught the whole game from Day 1? And even mentioned said pokemon outside the game too? I'm not sure how that counts as'running rings around the Mafia'. Your switching about of stuff did create difficulties for them though I'm sure.

I think it is your post game evaluation of every game being able to have been won or lost thanks to your input that grates a little EP. A little more humility may win more people over lol. Nobody likes too many 'told you so's' or 'I'm the bestest's'

no the outside thing had nothing to do with the game it really didn't whether people choose to believe so or not and yes psyduck is still my favorite, I was talking about the Arez bluff, and BG's choices of targets plus my luck on my actual choices and my wifom that I was posting in game the 3 of us had the mafia thuroughly confused that game. my hinting really had nothing to do with the game either, I actually did have a day 1 PR saying I had to do everything I could to survive day 1 so my psyduckery in thread is how I did that.

honestly I do off the wall stuff and people continue to be surprised by it that in and of itself entertains me. the Pokemon game really was a team effort, with some luck thrown in I've never once said a game would have been won if you had listened to me or something like that I only referenced the Pokemon game because it was a good example of me doing some crazy off the wall stuff all I do is share the input that I would have used as gameplay in a game if I had lasted longer, or if I survive, the little extra tidbits I knew

EP- you forgot the part where you heed Ithi's advice and show some humility. She's right, would go a long way towards endearing others to your play. Then you'll have a greater chance to pull off all those crazy off the wall antics you're so proud of.

And me? Twist your words? Why I never!

:angelface:

:tongue:

And Darthe, only Lenlo gets a siggy? Not one for teh whole mafia team?

:madmyrddraal:

• 1 year later...

Bringing this back up to the front. Was searching through all the old games id played in. This was one of my favorites. Ever. Darthe and Ithi need to run a game together again. >.>

Also Mynd. I want my leprechaun back.

Archived