DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

oh yes because I can really do anything else way to pile on to a claimed finder.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (1): Razen

Basel Gill (2): Jack, Nightstrike

Jack (9): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor, Despothera, Tress

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Tress (1): Tina

Turin (3): Peace, TMD, Mynd

Tiinker also voted and unvoted Jack since the last vote count

Not voting (4): Arez Al'Loke, Kae, Lenlo, Tiinker

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 6 hours till Night

Well, we got some people online right now, if more make it before the deadline we might be able to secure a lynch on someone else.

Personally, I actually would like to see an Arez lynch today. Everyone noticed his buddying to Mynd, and methinks someone hit the nail on the head when they said he might've done that to try and escape Mynd's ... "attention". And he at least already has one vote on him.

Unvote, Vote Arez

Unvote and vote Turin

I'm really curious as to why me though. Basel had just as many votes. Mafia tipping or leading the lynch on me. Possibly. If you couple it with Mynd saying he thinks both of us is town to possibly vet Basel if they are a team

you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

oh yes because I can really do anything else way to pile on to a claimed finder.

Um, I was ninja'd while typing that, putting in the code manually on my phone takes time.

unvote

Will be around for another 2-1/2 hours or so, took the morning off work to deal with the aftermath of yesterday's exterminator treatment. After that I'll only have one chance to check in before deadline and change my vote.

You can hint all you want (which is scummy btw), it's still no more verified than any run of the mill false claim out there. Anyone can claim townie by character slips, but a true townie would prove it through their play. You haven't exactly shown the latter.

Unvote and vote Turin

I'm really curious as to why me though. Basel had just as many votes. Mafia tipping or leading the lynch on me. Possibly. If you couple it with Mynd saying he thinks both of us is town to possibly vet Basel if they are a team

how come you're switching to Turin from Basel? what changed?

You push so-called soft claimers for a full reveal you missed a VERY blatant town hint, you tried to push a train on me for asking if someone knew who Eddard Stark was, a simple yes or no answer was all I was looking for to that question btw. You defended Turin in which case he actively goes pretty silent except for 1 post every once in a blue moon, and you grasp at straws. all of which are very scummy so please continue to scream that you are mafia, maybe if you do it loud enough the rest of the players will hear you.

Unvote and vote Turin

how come you're switching to Turin from Basel? what changed?

Turin is one of my four most scummy players of the day. He was leader in votes out of my four so I put my vote there in hope of a lynch.

You can hint all you want (which is scummy btw), it's still no more verified than any run of the mill false claim out there. Anyone can claim townie by character slips, but a true townie would prove it through their play. You haven't exactly shown the latter.

I did not hint a character sir now you are reaching even further into your sack of BS I said something that proves me town to other town, but you already knew I was town so it doesn't affect you.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (2): Razen, Despo

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (6): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Tress (1): Tina

Turin (4): Peace, TMD, Mynd, Jack

Tiinker also voted and unvoted Jack since the last vote count

Not voting (5): Arez Al'Loke, Kae, Lenlo, Tiinker, Tress

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 6 hours till Night

*edited to correct count on Jack*

Archived