DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also kinda wondering where Turin has gone. I thought after he cooled himself down he'd be participating more, but alas this is not the case so far.

He's laying low like his scum buddies have told him to do.

Turin: suspicious b/c of the silence.

Arez: kinda far fetched, but it's a more extended form of what I was thinking

Peace: planting scum ideas reeks.

hodor?

I'm also kinda wondering where Turin has gone. I thought after he cooled himself down he'd be participating more, but alas this is not the case so far.

He's laying low like his scum buddies have told him to do.

Turin: suspicious b/c of the silence.

Peace: planting scum ideas reeks.

hodor?? hodor hodor? :huh:

Do you know who Eddard Stark is?++++++

Why oh why would you ask such a question EP? Hardcore ping right there. And for that matter, considering what was being suggested, what in the WORLD would force you to bring that matter back up?! There's just no way I can justify that being a townie move in my head. Also, something I just realized: earlier when I asked why you kept bringing up that you would vote me for joking about Hoof dying day 1, you said because you had done that in another game and caught scum. Yet you kept calling it policy lynching. A policy lynch isn't a lynch on someone who you think could be scum, it's a lynch driven solely by political or other nongame-related matters. For you to have continued referencing it as a policy lynch (even when you never voted me) stinks like scum trying to make someone look bad without fully commiting to that angle.

Not only that, but this may be the easiest way to clear some of the wifom concerning your whole vote control business.

Unvote, Vote EP

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (2): Razen, Songstress

Basel Gill (3): RandA lThor, Jack, Nightstrike

BG (1): Mynd

EP (1): Despo

Jack (5): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Tress (1): Tina

Turin (2): Peace, TMD

Not voting (4): Arez Al'Loke, Kae, Lenlo, Tiinker

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is Coming - 11 Hours till Night

Why oh why would you ask such a question EP? Hardcore ping right there. And for that matter, considering what was being suggested, what in the WORLD would force you to bring that matter back up?! There's just no way I can justify that being a townie move in my head. Also, something I just realized: earlier when I asked why you kept bringing up that you would vote me for joking about Hoof dying day 1, you said because you had done that in another game and caught scum. Yet you kept calling it policy lynching. A policy lynch isn't a lynch on someone who you think could be scum, it's a lynch driven solely by political or other nongame-related matters. For you to have continued referencing it as a policy lynch (even when you never voted me) stinks like scum trying to make someone look bad without fully commiting to that angle.

Not only that, but this may be the easiest way to clear some of the wifom concerning your whole vote control business.

Unvote, Vote EP

Maybe I was trying to test his claim, maybe I happen to know a few things, maybe just maybe I know who Eddard Stark is. Despo is scum lynch him. Very poor attempt Despo, are you the one that put me in my situation?

Unvote, Vote EP

Maybe I was trying to test his claim, maybe I happen to know a few things, maybe just maybe I know who Eddard Stark is. Despo is scum lynch him. Very poor attempt Despo, are you the one that put me in my situation?

Once again, quit it with the scummy soft-claims. If you're going to reveal, then reveal. And if you think asking that question was some clever attempt at trapping scum, then you need to go back to mafia 101 mate.

And what's your defense for my other points? Oh what's that? You have none? Okay then.

I have no reason to claim, one vote is not pressure, I'm just calling you out as the scum you are you slipped big time, and now you are screwed, Mynd where are you when stuff goes down? There really were no other points either, I spoke my peace on the Hoof bs. I've been leaning towards you since your whole initial over-reaction to the "policy lynch" comments from me, funny that I'm in the predicament I'm in now isn't it? guess I shoulda put 2 and 2 together before, it would have been a right nice shindig in here.

Oh and how is it a soft claim saying I might know who Eddard Stark is? Maybe I was just informing people that I call bs when I see bs and Despo I ses BS in your posts

Wow EP, you're like Red 2.0. Which shouldn't be a big surprise I suppose, considering you even describe yourself as a RED Ajah Slave :rolleyes: All braggadocio and gusto but nothing to back it up. I didn't say you should claim, I said soft-claims are scummy. And you ignoring the rest of my case on you is noted. And btw, when I first responded to your whole ridiculous "I would vote Despo right now if he hadn't been gone in a while" (which is such a scummy statement btw, someone being gone for a while shouldn't excuse them from scumtells) thing, I wasn't referring to anything about it being a "policy lynch".

You're trying to throw around your little pom poms and say I'm mafia with almost nothing to back it up, you're ignoring parts of my case against you, you're trying to involve me in your whole VC tomfoolery (which would backfire against you pretty hard once my role flipped and everyone saw that I WASN'T a vote controller). Face it EP, you're floundering.

No, because I have no pressure on me, wake me up when you start getting serious dude because this stuffs a joke. Never soft claimed you have no case on me other than me asking a simple question your reaching out your rear, you defended Turin on the whole Mynd Turin BS Turin goes quiet you start making BS cases. You and Turin are scum end of story see you later come again next time.

Thank you I'll be here all week.

Well I'm going to bed soon and it looks like there's not much chance of securing a lynch on anyone not named Jack.

Unvote, Vote Jack

Hopefully the mafia team were attempting some kind of elaborate ruse by (supposedly) vc'ing to drive people off of Jack's lynch /shrug

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (2): Razen, Songstress

Basel Gill (2): Jack, Nightstrike

BG (1): Mynd

Jack (7): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor, Despothera

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Tress (1): Tina

Turin (2): Peace, TMD

Not voting (4): Arez Al'Loke, Kae, Lenlo, Tiinker

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0&sec=00&p0=745

Night is Coming - 7 Hours till Night

If you have not played this game much, you will receive a PM and may be replaced.

you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

A lot of things going on in my head right now as I sip my coffee after this morning's adventures in almost burning the house down.

Bullet points without lengthy explanations until things have calmed down enough for me to type better.

I don't like how BG flipped so quickly on me. He dropped hints at being Dothraki or Targeryan but the moment i mentioned they might be scum, he dropped his "Im with Stark" to "how dare you!"

EP is either lying or telling the truth about his Vote Control. He went out of his way to hint about it, leading me to believe that he is likely telling the truth, but it could have been to take heat off Turin & Despo.

Either way, Jack was the target of the Vote Control, so it stands to reason that he is either town, or if we are going by factions, not on the same faction as those behind the Vote Control. Personally, whenever it is revealed that one is being vote controlled, I typically suspect whoever their vote is removed from OR who had the most votes at the time. But then again...WIFOM.

Turin went MUTE...not just less active but MUTE! His lynch dissolved when this whole Basel/EP/Jack mess began. More on this after coffee....

unvote

vote Turin

Archived