DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow: Hence.. --> Baguette.

This needs to be the logic used for everything. ROFL

"I disagreed with the premise and really showed my arse in that conversation. :mellow: Hence..-->Baguette."

I can edit stuffs.

A new meme is born :P

Oh gawd this is a good morning.....

Wait for it......

Wait for it......

Hence..-->Baguette.

One baguette to rule them all!

3-68e9bd4f53.jpg

BTW, Squeeky Toys GOT is teh awesome!!

I don't like how so many are now trying to distract from the Turin/Despo case. Basel is always pinging me as scummy, but call me stark raving mad, his actions in this game seem to be simply trying to sort out who is who. I call that scum-hunting and those who would lynch one for scum-hunting I would consider scum.

Then I really hope Jaqen h'ghar isnt in this game. "A man says..." "A man wants..." "A man desires..." I foretell seeing this PR happen.
A man is a badass and also a man is one of the best characters in the series.

Rep owed for this. So much rep.

Mynd and Turin are both pinging, not sure what else to make of it right now. Need moar coffee, less hangover...wait for it...

Hence-->baguette

:tongue: That was awesome, lol

The people who have votes are listed in alphabetical order Despo, so B is for Basel - all the way up to T is for Turin.

Does that make sense?

Today's lesson in alphabet is brought to you by the letter M for Mafia :P

Remind me in July to give you 5 points for this.

Will do! I haven't earned random points in awhile :P (I think last one was in a mafia game too... lol)

I think this guy had to many baguettes...just sayin

3-68e9bd4f53.jpg

I don't like how so many are now trying to distract from the Turin/Despo case. Basel is always pinging me as scummy, but call me stark raving mad, his actions in this game seem to be simply trying to sort out who is who. I call that scum-hunting and those who would lynch one for scum-hunting I would consider scum.

I agree in a sense, I'm mostly just voting him for pressure really I want to see if he is a bad egg

Dammit. Now no-one will ever find any Mafia in this game.

You are Mafia aren't you!

No ... Hence ---> Baguette.

We might as well call the game now.

Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet, but I'm laughing ridiculously hard at that.

Edwall Oakheart stood silently as the retinue passed. His spear butte rested solidly on the ground beside him, its outstretched half rising ten feet in the air before stopping at a perfectly shined and oiled tip. His face remained forward, calm so as to not bring himself to attention. He was after all only a guard for the gates of King's Landing. Internally, however, he was in turmoil. "These Starks are stark mad", he thought to himself. They had traveled all the way down the Kingsroad from Winterfell with no extra banners, no pomp or fanfare, no Lordliness. It simply wasn't expected. Lord Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North had looked proper lordlike, riding stalwartly atop a pitch-black northern clyde, but even his image had been ruined by the appearance of a little boy chasing a cat between the warhorses legs. And worse! Nobody seemed to care, not even the grand Lord Stark himself. The man had simply rode up to the gates without any proper introduction and told Edwall to let him in. Edwall, of course, obliged and found himself offhandedly flipped a coin then forgotten. So he stood, waiting for the next Lord or Lady to come riding forth, watching as the sun began to peak and his stomach began to rumble.

I dislike all of the tying of players together that is going on in this game. The player that I've seen encourage this tying players together the most is Basel, due to his inclusion of those three on his list, along with Arez, who has buddied up to Mynd. But I'm also interested by Jack, who voted for Despo after reading his elaborate post defending Turin, (tying them together, btw), but then switched to Basel for that list. Tying Despo to Turin, and then going after someone who had tied them to Mynd and casting the groundwork for future lynches.

Well, after this round of discussion, my current list of players to watch is this:

Turin

Despo

Mynd

Arez

I am guessing that two of these are scum, and the others are aomg the ones that haven't drawn heavy suspicion yet. Turin's overreaction to Mynd is drawing the most interest from me right now, so I will vote Turin.

Exceptional defense of Turin. I applaud.

Vote Despo

No offense, but it's really to early to narrow your sights that much with this little information. It's fine if you'd of said those are the best nets for scum today, but saying 2 out of 4 people you suspect are scum is really interesting to me. You have given yourself a pretty wide net and potentially started ground work on future lynches. If you are mafia and one of those are your teammates then you've also left yourself room to vet yourself. Yeah that post pings.

Unvote and vote Basel

Mafia tend to defend townies to make themselves look more townie whenever the person they are defending flips town.

:mellow: Hence.. --> Baguette.

This needs to be the logic used for everything. ROFL

"I disagreed with the premise and really showed my arse in that conversation. :mellow: Hence..-->Baguette."

I can edit stuffs.

LMAO!

VOTE TURIN.

I'm kinda wondering if Jack's vote on Basel is an attempt to start a second train and pull votes from Turin. If so..Turin is scum.

If it's an attempt to pull votes then that would mean that Jack is scum too.

Loads of attempts to link people already.

How can you play without making scenarios and link people together? Can´t take the "links" as a fact until later but it´s hard not to think "hm, why did he do that - to protect her?".

Thanks Tina hehe. Any particular reason?

/end friendly talk

/initiate evil mafia talk

So why does it seem like you're hedging your bets a lil Tina, what with the whole "Peace looks like he's scared of a Basel train, but then again he might be right so I'll stay on Turin" thing?

I was saying that I agreed with Peace but at the same time it could be Peace who was trying to deflect from a Basel train. Either or. Don´t know yet.

3-68e9bd4f53.jpg

There is no Turin/Despo case. Besides the one you made up.

Where did Turin go?

So you are saying that Basel's list is scumhunting? He gave four names (all of whom have been at the center of attention today anyway) and said that two of them are probably scum. One, it relies on linking the players, when we have no clue whether any of you are scummates or not. That sounds more to me of sorting people into categories than actually scum hunting. Notice how Basel left the list vague on purpose. If he's wrong with one, just keep moving down the list and lynching people. It's a good scum technique. And one that I would have expected you to comment on.

Archived