DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be that I ask them and pick on them in other games =p or Meta. Either way she is right. I initially wrote the game with auto-pr's of all of you staying in character. Don't worry, that Idea got scrapped mostly.

I suppose I could be misremembering, I thought it was Darthe who seemed to enjoy the PR's imposed on others in games he's in.

Might be completely thinking of the wrong person. It's been a really long and stressful week, and my brain is broken.

I could probably pick them all if done well but then again the only series I am more fanatical about is WoT. I really am amazed nobody does games with it as a theme.

I have one WoT game planned but it is only half-thought out, and none of it has been written down yet. It would probably go in the main Mafia board's advanced queue, so don't expect to see it for some considerable time. I don't think it would fit well in Thak or BT because it would be set in the book version of an Org that doesn't allow Mafia. IMO if you have a WoT theme, it should either go on the Mafia board or the SG it takes place in, and the second one isn't an option for me.

I'm siding with Mynd on this one. It's a common tactic he does, and a complete valid one.

Mynd pulled out something from his magic hat and used it to shake up Turin.

And Turin dropped those apples like an mature apple-tree..

Vote Turin

It's one of the few tactics I've used as scum, overreaction when someone accuses me. And because Mynd really didn't have much.. the reaction is even more sucpicious.

I remember, once I actually broke the rules and added a curse in my sentance to make it more believable, it was a rather convincing show indeed. But it ain't going to work.

Essentially Turin, you're voting Mynd for scumhunting. And that is not a townie thing to do.

I was voting Turin then I read this. This overly buddying with Mynd is interesting.

Then I really hope Jaqen h'ghar isnt in this game. "A man says..." "A man wants..." "A man desires..." I foretell seeing this PR happen.

A man is a badass and also a man is one of the best characters in the series.

Whew! I rarely see my name being thrown around THIS early in a game, I'm afraid the buildup for my entrance is far too exaggerated for me to be able to truly satisfy :unsure:

Nevertheless, I must try :wink:

Vote Turin

:wub:

He totally deserves that.

Not sure why i deserve it but :wub:

Vote Despo Welcome back!

Thanks Turin, I feel the transition back to Taintiness is going swimmingly :baalzamon:

He who cast judgement on the scummy must also swing the sword....or vote!

I think we should split up the disciples of Ithi right away. Turin voting Despo strikes me as Roostering for position with the Mod.

Vote Turin

Gotta say I took immediate displeasure with this post. Disciples of Ithi? I assure you Mynd that Ithi is a good friend, but in no way should you confuse our friendship as an attempt on my part to curry her favor or follow after her like a puppy looking for treats. I am my own man, and Turin is the same, and for you to try and discredit either me or him based on our friendship with Ithi reeks of both scumminess AND jealousy (since Ithi IS a great friend to have after all :biggrin:).

As for your questioning of Turin's vote, I once again am surprised at your lack of wisdom in mafia matters of late. It's true, many votes are passed off as joke votes when there's really more to them, and pretty much ANY vote has some kind of motivation behind it, but you're still foregoing the extremely simple tradition in DM mafia in which Day 1 votes are often used as a term of endearment. The fact that you haven't even considered this when it seems pretty obvious that's what Turin's joke was baffles me. I never saw Turin defending his vote as a joke vote, he seems to be sticking to the stance that his reasons for the vote were the same as they were when he first gave them. Honestly I would prob vote you out of principle for both insulting me and for displaying an astonishing lack of grasp on the game that is mafia, but I know it would simply cause you too much gratification as everyone knows how fond you are of beating the grass to try and find some snakes to soothe.

Lastly, to both you and Turin and anyone else who has done so, what's with the "I can't wait to see what Despo has to say about this" statements? My responses shouldn't be necessary for justification of either case or opinion or anything like that. The game just started, yet somehow my opinions and posts are suddenly being weighted heavier than other players in the game? FOS at both of you for trying to put unecessary amount of focus on me from the get go

(Although I can't deny that my ego def took some small level of enjoyment at seing myself so highly anticipated :biggrin:)

BG did you put your JP siggy on just for me? Beware the Mod in the midnight Blue Kimono as you eated her too that game.

You like it? That was still one of the funnest games I've played EVAH!

That game truly was epically entertaining :baalzamon:

Exceptional defense of Turin. I applaud.

Vote Despo

Well, after this round of discussion, my current list of players to watch is this:

Turin

Despo

Mynd

Arez

I am guessing that two of these are scum, and the others are aomg the ones that haven't drawn heavy suspicion yet. Turin's overreaction to Mynd is drawing the most interest from me right now, so I will vote Turin.

Well, after this round of discussion, my current list of players to watch is this:

Turin

Despo

Mynd

Arez

I am guessing that two of these are scum, and the others are aomg the ones that haven't drawn heavy suspicion yet. Turin's overreaction to Mynd is drawing the most interest from me right now, so I will vote Turin.

No offense, but it's really to early to narrow your sights that much with this little information. It's fine if you'd of said those are the best nets for scum today, but saying 2 out of 4 people you suspect are scum is really interesting to me. You have given yourself a pretty wide net and potentially started ground work on future lynches. If you are mafia and one of those are your teammates then you've also left yourself room to vet yourself. Yeah that post pings.

Unvote and vote Basel

Official Vote Count:

Basel Gill (2): RandA lThor, Jack

Blackhoof (1): Sakaea

Despothera (1): Turin

Jack (2): Razen, Kudaran

Myndrunner (2): Tinker, Turin

Turin (4): Myndrunner, TinaHel, Arez Al'Loke, Basel Gill

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Does anybody have an issue with the votee's being listed in alphabetical order as is done in this vote count?

Archived