DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

leyrann, come home

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING: EPIC POST INCOMING FOR OFFICIAL RETURN.

You’ve forgotton how to spam. Allow me

I'm just too lazy to search back until where I had read after each reply.

You are too lazy to properly spam?!!?!? The times have changed you!!!

The everlasting battle between spam and lazyness...

Haha. yeah, i do that to my younger siblings as well.

Have you noticed that the oldest sibling gets things first chronologically, but the younger ones get them before the older one did age-wise?

Of course I noticed that. :)

IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<.< Lightbulbs are soooo used to getting whatever they want whenever they want. Spoiled little buggers

They are used to that because they are able to get it without help. Plus, WOULD they need help, they have friends to help them. Shadowies are only fighting each other.

Lightbulbs just don’t know how to take care of themselves. Always depending on others. We Shadowites are independant. That’s all

(You guys have no clue how much this particular conversation is making me giggle)

I think I do have a clue. This clue being how much this is making ME giggle.

By the way, both Lighties and Shadowies take things on their own if possible. If they can't do it on their own, Shadowies try and fail, Lighties ask for help and succed. Plus Lighties can do more on their own than Shadowies can.

Founded it

GRAMMAR ALERT! GRAMMAR ALERT! GRAMMAR ALERT!

I don’t think you’d like the story that I wrote entirely in lolcat speak

I think... maybe... possibly... you could be... somewhere... a little bit... right.

How we work: Eat, Sleep, Videogames, Repeat.

For me, it's more difficult. It's like eat, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, video games, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, repeat.

The whole “tease Maw” thing would be sooooo much easier on facebook...

That sounds like my little brother's day. And it would be much easier on fb.

Have you noticed that the oldest sibling gets things first chronologically, but the younger ones get them before the older one did age-wise?

<.< Lightbulbs are soooo used to getting whatever they want whenever they want. Spoiled little buggers

Oh, I see. You're one of the spoiled younger children.

...lightbulbs, AH?

They are used to that because they are able to get it without help. Plus, WOULD they need help, they have friends to help them. Shadowies are only fighting each other.

Lightbulbs just don’t know how to take care of themselves. Always depending on others. We Shadowites are independant. That’s all

(You guys have no clue how much this particular conversation is making me giggle)

I think I do have a clue. This clue being how much this is making ME giggle.

By the way, both Lighties and Shadowies take things on their own if possible. If they can't do it on their own, Shadowies try and fail, Lighties ask for help and succed. Plus Lighties can do more on their own than Shadowies can.

I don’t think you’re giggling for the same reason I am :P

Ah, but Shadowites are willing to do things that Lightbulbs wouldn’t to get what they want!

Founded it

GRAMMAR ALERT! GRAMMAR ALERT! GRAMMAR ALERT!

I don’t think you’d like the story that I wrote entirely in lolcat speak

I think... maybe... possibly... you could be... somewhere... a little bit... right.

HA!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I see. You're one of the spoiled younger children.

...lightbulbs, AH?

A new term for lighties? Nice.

Rand got it :P

That's some impressive willpower, going that long without posting. I lurked for a while before I stopped and came back. Sadly one of the main reasons I stopped coming by at all was that I was too embarassed to admit to Dwyn that I was too busy for the blog. You were right btw, I def had too much on my plate a while ago

there wasn't any willpower involved, I just didn't want to. I did lurk at first, but mainly talking to people, not really reading the boards. then I pretty much didn't. i really hope Im not going to end up living here again that was a bad thing. I would rather have a life but well have to wait and see. I hope windows 8 comes with a breathalyzer.

That's some impressive willpower, going that long without posting. I lurked for a while before I stopped and came back. Sadly one of the main reasons I stopped coming by at all was that I was too embarassed to admit to Dwyn that I was too busy for the blog. You were right btw, I def had too much on my plate a while ago

I've also been very inactive for those (same) five months. Maybe made 100 posts in that time.

i really hope Im not going to end up living here again that was a bad thing. I would rather have a life but well have to wait and see. I hope windows 8 comes with a breathalyzer.

Excatly what is also in my mind...

I've also been very inactive for those (same) five months. Maybe made 100 posts in that time.

i really hope Im not going to end up living here again that was a bad thing. I would rather have a life but well have to wait and see. I hope windows 8 comes with a breathalyzer.

Excatly what is also in my mind...

not the breathalyzer part I hope...

but yeah, it was nice not having time for this. and once you start it sucks the time away from better things. I should get into the garden today. and get some groceries. and do a million other things.

let's see how that goes...

Archived