DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

leyrann, come home

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had one of those the other day, even though I'm only in college. My youngest brother is 6 and he whines soooo much if we dont' have a movie playing when he's riding in the van and one time I said "Back when I was young we couldn't watch movies in the van" and both of my parents started cracking up

Haha. yeah, i do that to my younger siblings as well.

Have you noticed that the oldest sibling gets things first chronologically, but the younger ones get them before the older one did age-wise?

IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!

WARNING: EPIC POST INCOMING FOR OFFICIAL RETURN.

LEY TOO?!?!?!?!?

Yes, I'M BACK!!!!

I'm dreaming....

Did you meet Egwene?

Cindy!!! Good to see you. It has been too long.

And for me, it's good to see you, Turin. It's been too long ago everywhere. :smile:

How we work: Eat, Sleep, Videogames, Repeat.

For me, it's more difficult. It's like eat, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, video games, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, repeat.

Hey I am a teenager.

Hey, I am a teenager too.

True. The young ones have it too easy these days.

Why back in my day... :)

Translation: Back two ages ago... :tongue:

I had one of those the other day, even though I'm only in college. My youngest brother is 6 and he whines soooo much if we dont' have a movie playing when he's riding in the van and one time I said "Back when I was young we couldn't watch movies in the van" and both of my parents started cracking up

So... You mean you have been disguising yourself at Skype to appear younger?

I knew it.

Haha. yeah, i do that to my younger siblings as well.

Have you noticed that the oldest sibling gets things first chronologically, but the younger ones get them before the older one did age-wise?

Of course I noticed that. :)

IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dreaded blue balls attack... i don;t think there's a standard defense for that.

Bahahaha!

Also, Cindy! Great to see you back :myrddraal:

Desp! Haven't seen you in a long time, I think. Any chance you were not there when I peeped in for a day or two a few times?

How we work: Eat, Sleep, Videogames, Repeat.

For me, it's more difficult. It's like eat, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, videogames, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, video games, tease Maw, sleep, tease Maw, repeat.

The whole “tease Maw” thing would be sooooo much easier on facebook...

So... You mean you have been disguising yourself at Skype to appear younger?

I knew it.

I told you I was older than you were guessing I was :P

Archived