DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So Morgoth, the Dark One, and Cthulhu walk into a bar...

bsmnt23

I think the first thing on the table would be 'Killing Justin Bieber plan' following with 'Should we send Morgoth to Randland and DO to Middle Earth?'.

Cthulhu doesn't have to do anything, just being there is enough >,<

So Morgoth, the Dark One, and Cthulhu walk into a bar...

the Dark One walks into a bar

[repeat]

:P

:biggrin: My wife and I were having giggle fits about this the other day so I thought I bring it up via the forum and see what I would get. Pretty fun answers, especialy FSM's with the sushi, lol. My wife and I thought they would be bitching about their underlings' incompetance and the service at the bar. Also, we couldnt quite pin down what they'd be drinking. I figured the Dark one for an appletini kinda guy. My lady says no, but she's probably a darkfriend anyway. What say you all?

Morgoth, the Dark One, and Cthulhu walk into a bar...

The bartender says: 'hey, watch where you're going!' (are you drunk or something?)

Morgoth, the Dark One, and Cthulhu walk into a bar...

The bartender says: 'welcome, but what's with the dark looks?'

I think the first thing on the table would be 'Killing Justin Bieber plan' following with 'Should we send Morgoth to Randland and DO to Middle Earth?'.

killing justin bieber plan isn't all that evil

killing justin bieber plan isn't all that evil

...besides, why would they do it? DO wants chaos in the first place, and as far as the rest go, torturing innocent children is kind of their thing...(and I said "kind of" so don't get all picky on me...:D)

Archived