DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

harry potter

Alys Kinch

I thought book five was great (unlike a lot of people) and I really hope they stick to the plot in this one too. I liked some things about the trailer (though at the time I watched it my sound was broken so it was sort of "Let's look at the pictures" thing). I think Helena Bonham Carter looks fantastic as Bellatrix Lestrange if perhaps, a little to pretty for a murderess *sniffs* Snape looks awesome- I cannot wait for the whole "Occulemency" thing.

But I don't like Harry's hair. It's too short ;) It was longish in GoF and now it's all... not long *lol*. I don't get it!

The most exciting this is that Maria Sedai and I are going to meet up to see this so we can be sad Harry Potter Geeks together. ;)

Guest Wynne Jessal

Harry's hair is all wrong. I could live with that. If the hair cut actually looked good. But it looks terrible. IMO.

I think there going to make Bellatrix's role larger, because they have this prominent actress in the role and because the fans seem to be really enamored of the character. She did play a key role, but she was not out in the open doing much.

Oh well, it will surely be a good movie to watch, if nothing else.

quite honestly, if i go it will only be to see if emma watson matures to look as much like i envision egwene as i think she will. the movies have gotten progressively worse as the books get progressively better, and i can't really stomach it. and as much as i love his acting, Alan Rickman was NOT the right choice for snape. the casting in general in these movies borders on terrible.

Archived