DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A cure for WoT addiction and Madness after the series ends, do you have it?

gustaiv

Excuse me? will the world truly end on Jan 8, 2013? I'm trying to have as much fun as i can before then. I guess what makes me really sad is the fact that the WoT series will end. It breaks my heart to even think about it. So, i hereby officially decide to read the chapters of AMoL once a year till i'm old enough not to regret (some 20 years to the future).

Excuse me? will the world truly end on Jan 8, 2013? I'm trying to have as much fun as i can before then. I guess what makes me really sad is the fact that the WoT series will end. It breaks my heart to even think about it. So, i hereby officially decide to read the chapters of AMoL once a year till i'm old enough not to regret (some 20 years to the future).

I am going to keep rereading this for probably the rest of my life.

Mod speak: No mentioning of drugs, please.

On topic - I have a friend who loved the LotR so much that he didn´t want it to end. He choose to not read the last chapters. He still haven´t after 20 years. lol

Mod speak: No mentioning of drugs, please.

On topic - I have a friend who loved the LotR so much that he didn´t want it to end. He choose to not read the last chapters. He still haven´t after 20 years. lol

Wow, yeah I could never do that either, I would die.

i would do what mawthtex said, except this wouldn't be like every other series though

Archived