DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ben explains everthing.... ish

Hi here i am going to state my theories and try to proivde answers to anyquestions you may ask of me i will post more soon but first anyone else still wondering what rand's third question was after stepping through the arch in tear I believe it was how he could avoid a second breaking and the answer was that he needed to create the schools which he sets up in Cariahen and Andor More later enjoy that tell me your thoughts bye

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is not a troll. There I used a full stop i can do punctuation, guess i was just tpying my thoughts not thinking. Also it will last probably up to a memory of light where virtually everything here may turn out to be wrong. Any way stop posting to complain thats why these things die. Anyway something fun to think about you rand's cool no dark one effect where he is power. It may be to do with the poewer as we all remember how in bk 1 Elida (can't spell sorry) made all the plants grow in the palace and said she could for a farm to well maybe Rand's doing that with Saidin. Something to think about enjoy.

It may be to do with the poewer as we all remember how in bk 1 Elida (can't spell sorry) made all the plants grow in the palace and said she could for a farm to well maybe Rand's doing that with Saidin. Something to think about enjoy.

Not sure what you are trying to say exactly? If you are discussing the Apples after Dragonmount it has to do with the DR being one with the land.

"There can be no health in us, nor any good thing grow, for the land is one with the Dragon Reborn, and he one with the land"

It is a parallel to the old Fisher King of Arthurian Legend.

Anyway something fun to think about you rand's cool no dark one effect where he is power. It may be to do with the poewer as we all remember how in bk 1 Elida (can't spell sorry) made all the plants grow in the palace and said she could for a farm to well maybe Rand's doing that with Saidin. Something to think about enjoy.

We are all enlightened by your wisdom.

Wow pretty fearless to come on to the dragonmount forums acting like you have all the answers.

So lets find out

Q: what does Marin al'Vere cook better then anything else (now I dont have all the answers, I dont have a quarter of them, but I do have this one)

I know! :D

Honey cakes? That's how they're called? Crap! I don't know their name in english! xD

Close but no... that is what I thought when I first saw that question, well I guess its a matter of opinion... but I would bet the guy who made this particular statement about her cooking has eaten plenty of it.

Honey cakes? That's how they're called? Crap! I don't know their name in english! xD

Close but no... that is what I thought when I first saw that question, well I guess its a matter of opinion... but I would bet the guy who made this particular statement about her cooking has eaten plenty of it.

You've scared the hell out of me.

You've scared the hell out of me.

i was thinking the same thing too, now i got no clue lol

Narg is the first trolloc Rand kills in book one. He is a fan favorite on this site because he is the only trolloc we have seen that talks. So he has a life of his own here at DM. I'm a long time lurker sometimes poster on here. And Narg eats all kinds of things but newbies are his favorite.

Narg is the first trolloc Rand kills in book one. He is a fan favorite on this site because he is the only trolloc we have seen that talks. So he has a life of his own here at DM. I'm a long time lurker sometimes poster on here. And Narg eats all kinds of things but newbies are his favorite.

Poor Narg :(

Wow. The elite are kind of un-kind around here.

Not in the slightest. If someone shows up and starts telling people who have studied the series for well over a decade how he will explain everything to them(and be wrong about each post so far btw), I'm not sure how you expect that to be received? People who join, spend their time studying up and exploring DM, and then introduce theories that contribute to the community are always welcomed with open arms. Every six months or so someone comes in with an arrogant attitude(often trolling) thinking they know it all, almost unfailingly they are quickly disabused of that notion.

Yeah, I get it.

I get the impression that he is either young or from another country. Probably not trolling.

And, you did not come across as arrogant at all. So my post was definitely not directed at you.

I have seen this countless times though. Been lurking this forum for 8 years or so. Just thought that some posts were a bit harsh.

I am still waiting for Ben to explain - hahaha. anyway my 2 cents

How do we know that Ben has not been studying the series for decades as well :) - oh thats right he does look young - maybe he ages well.

He could also trying to be light hearted about it all.

I Lurk more then post, contribute my thoughts or questions but most often read other peoples thoughts on things. I notice some peoples comments can be harsh and some people coming off like arrogant, mostly I see a good debate/chat about wheel of time issues - but this is a Forum/community to banter about ideas and we can not see other people intentions straight away.

Archived