DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good times... or old times, atleast

MatsuTuri

Alrighty then...

Its been awhile. Hasnt it? I get bored sometimes and look around this website, but never really post on it so much anymore.

Not in 3 years.

Who is still here that used to be then? Or even better... who is still here that used to go to the DM Chat then? Heh... *shakes his head*

Or how about D*Con 1? or 2? Weird how stuff changes eh?

I am about to be moving back to the USA again soon, from Germany and Iraq and what not, weigh about 60-70 pounds more then I did last time you guys saw me at D*Con, but I guess the Army does that to a kid.

Hey Turi :) Dang, 60-70 pounds heavier? Cripes, that'f put ya at what, 150? Hehehehe. Some of us still go to D*Con, you should try and make it down there again. Sadly, alot of the folks who atended the first 2 D*Cons aren't really around much anymore, although you'll still find a few.

Gad to hear that you are doing well and heading home soon :)

What part of Germany are you stationed in. My hubby is in 44th Sig out of Mannheim. We are getting ready to go home soon too. I can't wait either. Glad you made it safely back from Iraq. Oh and by the way thanks for serving!

Heh, Mannheim? Thats not very far from where I live at all... *grins*. But Signal? Come on *sticks his tongue out*

150?!?! Grrr... I am 190 now :P *turns his nose up* good to see atleast some of the old crew is around still though :P I am seriously considering coming to this next D*Con... Maybe I will bring some of the old folks that I am still real life friends with.

I was military AND an army wife, so I can understand. :) My husband was stationed in 52nd Signal out of Stuttgart. (And no signal jokes, me and him both were signal so :P ) As for gaining weight, just how much off post drinking have you been doing. (j/k) ;)

I cant say where... since some of the folks who used to be on DM back in the day' date=' and remember me, might come back for vengence :P I dont like constantly being on guard from people like BenT *grins*[/quote']

*laughs evilly* Yes! Cower in fear! *grins*

Ben T-Shadar

"Where there's a grin, there's a knife."

Been awhile... just poked my head in here too. Don is around as well... weird how us "old" members flow in and out at similar times.

How is the Army treating you? Going to make a career out of it or no? And how do you like Germany? I spent quite a bit of time there and enjoyed it quite a bit. See you around.

Tym/Doc

Yeah, the Army will probably be my Career. I am about to be a Staff Sergeant(E-6 Type), and I am on my way to Ranger school soon, so no reason to get out.

Helped my attitude? Well, it's different. I am not sure if its helped :P I deal better with other people now, and don't go out of my way as much to mess with them.

Sometimes things though, I guess would never change. Else I couldnt be MatsuTuri anymore :P Oh come on Jhae, you know we were bestest of friends. *hugs*

Katterbach? Not the worse place in the world to be. A bit of a drive from here so I haven't done too many visits ya know... Atleast you weren't stationed at "The Rock"? Some Airforce guys are there now.

Its really nice to see some of you old folks again. Brings a bit of nostalgia into my old black heart :P

Archived