DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
The_Fnorrll_Reborn

Stand to attention! (Rekinu)

*Rushes through the doors in her divided riding skirts* Oh good; I was afraid that this would happen after I left! *Drops her saddlebags by the door and steps forward* I'll speak for this man.

At the White Tower, we have all kinds of people. While I don't think the world would be able to handle to many more babbling spammers like me, I think we could benefit from more men like Reki. He is always looking out for the Tower, finding ways to contribute. He may not always say a ton, even though he's lurking discussion and social threads a lot, but I feel like what he does say is worth listening to (/reading).

Beyond that, he has done a whole lot for the Guild in particular. Reki volunteered to be the new House Uncle of Sanche after wolfbro stepped down. When Karas needed to go on LOA, Reki said that he would look after the Ren'Shai for him. On top of that he was doing the events and classes like all of the rest of us had to, and writing some pretty good stories over on the RP side (though I've only skimmed through a couple of them so far). He did all of this work in the Tower while, in real life, he was taking classes, working to support his growing family, and focusing on being a good father and husband. He is one of the most dedicated people I know.

In addition to that, Reki's fun. He may not have as much time and energy to devote to pranking and other zaniness, but one of my earliest memories of him is from my first prank, when he was helping me spread frogs around-- *Glances at Mother and changes what she was going to say* and he's also poked his head into a few of my misadventures since then.

He's been a constant presence in the White Tower throughout my time here, and I feel he has done an exemplary job.

Mother, Sir, I struggle to think of a way that Rekinu could possibly deserve this promotion more.

Edited by Aiel Heart

I will speak for this man myself.

Rekinu has been one of those people who has jumped in and tried hard from the word go. He has always been willing to do whatever is asked of him, and on top of that, he is there to offer and volunteer when needed.

When Reki first came to the Tower, I remember reading a couple of "get to know you" type threads he participated in, and to be honest, whilst I greatly admired him, I didnt think he would stick around for long. This is because his real life is insanely busy..If my memory serves me correctly, I'm talking two jobs, studying, one kid and another on the way. But Reki proved me wrong by being here consistently through all of that.

When Karas had to go on a LoA I could think of no one better to ask to look after the Ren'Shai disc, despite his only having been here a short while. He has quietly been going about his duties ever since, and when Karas gets back, I dont know what I'll do!

On top of all that, Reki bonded Rashi, and Rashi is a person I have learned to respect. That speaks volumes of his character, and fills in the blanks for anything I may not know of him personally.

Rekinu is an honorable, hard working, honest and kind individual. As the Sword Captain of the Warders Guild, I absolutely, fully recommend him to the rank of Der'Manshima. Anyone who says otherwise...well...*taps two fingers on sword hilt* we can have a quiet chat about it.

Manshima, you have been well spoken for, and we know you are worthy and honorable. Speak now the vows, if you would accept this position of service to the Tower.

*stands with a little trepidation, yet joy at this day*

I am so greatful for the community here in general. I am deeply honored at the trust that those in position have shown me in inviting me to assist by helping out the Ren'Shai, and Sanche, and I hope that both will be turned over to the next person when the times comes at least in as good of condition as they were when they were entrusted to me.

I... *Fnorrll coughs*

right... well, *kneels down, right hand on the floor, and left hand on the knife hilt stored there*

I wholeheartedly swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the a** of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such for the rest of my life. Tai’shar Gaidin!

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Ren'Shai!

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima Rekinu Alasayaar of the Ren'Shai Gaidin, and await your fate.

*draws his sword and stands behind Reki.

Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. His fate is yours.

Choose wisely, Mother *awaits the mothers decision*

*holds breath, awaiting mother*

Sorry, couldn't help it... *g* I am so excited!!!!

Regarding Reki, it dawned on Elgee that she had never heard a bad word from anyone about him. Not one single bad word. Not from one single person. That was practically unheard of! She had, however, heard many good words. From quite a number of people. That, to add to her own experiences of the man. She didn't have to think long at all.

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain. I accept his oaths and his service. "

Elgee waited for Fnorrll to sheath his sword then pinned the rank badge of Der'Manshima to Reki's collar.

"Arise, Rekinu Alasayaar, Der'Manshima of the White Tower, and begin your service, under the light!"

Congratulations Reki! How you can stay so humble while being so awesome is beyond me, and it only makes you that much more awesome! You are everything a Warder could ever hope to be and you make it look effortless. We all know it is not, especially with the weight of all you have on your plate with the extras you've done around here and all you do in real life. I could go on, but to save you from reading a novel of a post about how great you are, I will stop here and let others come in and do that.

Keep yourself, and your Aes Sedai *winks at Rashi* protected from what ever trials life brings.

sword.jpg

Rekinu, for performing above and beyond the call of duty, I would like to award you the highest honor I can bestow. The Ellie Badge.

400000478548.jpg

:P it was the first thing that popped into my head. Good work bro *claps his shoulder*

*wears a Team Sanche shirt to the event*

Why hullo there Sanche boss we of Team Sanche would like to congratulate you on a job well done! I hope you continue your term as house head! ;)

Edited by Eternal Phoenix