DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey! Another WOT junkie here. :)

ivke

Hello everybody.

My name is Ivan, I'm coming from Serbia and I can honestly say that WOT series influenced my preferences for books and my personality altogether.

I'm currently reading book 9 - Winter's heart and I can't wait to read the whole thing and then to start reading it again. Of course I have to wait till January 8th which is the date when Tor will publish the final book - Memories of light (I really hope that they will not postpone it).

It was a coincidence that I started to read WOT. My best friend bought Eye of the world in book fair. He bought that book because his friend wanted to go for a drink, so he just grabbed the first book he laid his eyes on. An, lucky for me, it was Eye of the world. The moment I saw that cover, that winter night (This is the link to it: http://www.google.rs/imgres?q=zenica+sveta&hl=sr&client=opera&hs=yTY&sa=X&rls=en&channel=suggest&biw=1600&bih=778&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=jbps_HwzN3arAM:&imgrefurl=http://introsfera.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html&docid=GZ1BALq8qbVKlM&imgurl=http://lh5.ggpht.com/_H04nCRSCKvU/TV-y5QY8h9I/AAAAAAAAB0o/AVZKs0Wsk4E/zenica-sveta2.jpg&w=300&h=460&ei=-mG_T7vQAcX4sgbmrbHsCg&zoom=1) I knew that it will be something special. So it was.

That was all Ia wanted to say for now.

See ya!

Well hi and welcome lvke!

Serbia?! That's awesome!

I'm the Bard Babe, feel free to call me BB, Bard, Bardy, Babe, or any variation thereupon. :)

So you say you're up to book 9? The best is yet to come, believe me. :wink:

Do you have a favourite character, or a favourite scene?

Also, make sure you check out the social groups on here, they're pretty awesome.

Hi BB. :)

I'm looking forward to new adventures of the main characters. I actually read first seven parts twice and I still can't believe the vision of Robert Jordan and that level of inspiration that are required for book this large...

Anyway it's really hard to decide for just one character, but if I would have to choose I would say Perrin.

It's just that there is so much in him that others do not see (also i werewolfs intrigue me).

What is your favourite character?

Regarding the social groups, I believe that they are pretty cool and I will check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hey man welcome i'm new too great book read em' all a few times.

Favourite charachter is Talmanes & Matt. First time reading through I really liked Perrin but found it hard to reread his parts.

I've notice everyone seems to hate on Egwene and Gawyn, I suppose I can understand why even though I like both of them.

Hi Moldham and Kaylahn.

I also don't hate Egwene or Gawyn, but I don't like Nynaeve very much. I can't tell exactly why but she can really go on my nerves and I just want to :aiel: . :laugh: Talmanes is also very cool!

Funny fact: In book eight there is a man among the Seanchan called Jadranka (he was killed after two pages though). The thing is, Jadranka is Serbian name for a girl. :biggrin:

It's Talmanes dry sense of humor and how Matt is always perceiving him as laughing on the inside, also he seems like one of the few of his people not playing Daes Daemar.

I feel the same way BB, Min is hands down the best of Rands ladies if I had to pick one for myself it'd be her Elayne would be too high maintenance and Avi doesn't seem like a girl you can take out for some suds, dicing, and dancing

You are right about Avi Moldham, but being with her would be ... exciting! :wink: But I have to admit that Min looks most rational to me...

BB I hope you know that saying that about Siuan made me really curious. You just made a itch in the middle of my back that I can't reach because I really like Siuan. :rolleyes:

Archived