DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Tynaal Consen

Who comes before us as candidate for Accepted? (Misheru)

The following Novice has met the Requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Format:

The Declarations take three parts:

Declaration of Self: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about who you are. Why did you start reading WoT? How did you find DM? Feel free to add anything you think will be interesting or meaningful.

Declaration of Commitment: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about your time as a Novice. What projects have you done? Have you made any friends? Please share with us your memorable moments.

Declaraction of Intent: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about what your plans are as an Accepted and Aes Sedai. What do you plan to do to get raised? Have you begun to consider any Ajahs? What future goals would you like to share with us?

Congrats dear! biggrin.gif

Declaration of Self:

Who am I... I am a young person who has been trough a lot. I've had to climb uphill a lot, but I have grown strong from it. I have had to fight against my own head, my own heart, my own family. I am not done yet, but I am already a stronger person than I ever thought I would be. I am ind and caring, and I have an endless supply of love and devotion that I shower my loved ones with. I can be fierce as a mama lion if someone I love is hurt. Im creative and a very visual person. I need beauty around me, I love living things, be it animals or plants. Life doesn't seem done with giving me obstacles yet, but I know I will always come out on the other side as a better person.

About two years ago I started reading WoT in an attempt to get a new friend. Sounds silly, I know. But there was a woman in a bookstore I went to every now and then that seemed like such an interessting person. I love to read, I always have a book in my bag, and I mostly read fantasy. So when she suggested I read this fantasy series, I was all on board. I struggled a bit at first and put it away for a few weeks. In the meantime I got New Spring from a friend who discovered she had two copies of it. I fell in love with Moiraine and Lan, and picked up Eye of the World again. And couldn't put it down.

DM I found sometime last autumn. I had been following Leigh Butlers re-read, and suddenly realized it was a huge fandom, and that I had my own thoughts and theories I'd so desperatly wanted to share with someone. None of my friends read WoT. I forgot about the site over Christmas, but I came running back when I finally had time over New Years.

Declaration of Commitment:

My novice-time has gone by in a whirlwind. I was in the World Class in March, after all! So from Initiate to Accepted in under two months... What can I say, Im an impatient soul. If Im first gonna climb a mountain, I might as well go all the way to the top at once. The view is better there, after all.

I loved my time as a novice tho. The World class was great in being an introducer to the Ajahs. I started feeling comfortable in making a little space for myself, jumping into thread, being a bit moe vocal and outgoing.

Some of the things I remember best is the Brown's Chocolate week, I loved playing Wheel of Fortune with Basel! I think guessing games of all kinds are really fun. Yellow Ajahs Spring Festival haiku-game was also a big favourite of mine. The Yellow Ajah graciously let me lead an event in the Spring Festival, the photo showcase and competition. It was fun, I love photography and do a bit myself, so it was great seeing others spring pictures. I've also had fun with my housemates, I think the Trahelion-dorm are soon falling apart from the weight of all that paint, waterballoons and glitter *giggles*

I feel like I have started to get to know some people already, some I consider good friend-material. Of course, I don't know if they view me in the same way. I a very happy with my awesome mentor Rashi, who's helped me get even more into the Tower. So far I haven't met anyone I dislike, and tons of people I find really interessting.

Declaraction of Intent: Post a few sentences to a paragraph about what your plans are as an Accepted and Aes Sedai. What do you plan to do to get raised? Have you begun to consider any Ajahs? What future goals would you like to share with us?

I honestly don't know what my plans are yet. I think it's time to slow down a bit and get more settled before rushing headlong into Aes Sedai. I want to get to know more people, Im looking forward to perhaps leading a World Class (I enjoyed mine with Senexx so much, he was a great teacher). As for Ajahs, I have two I feel drawn too, but I think I already know wich one feels more like home. Im not sure if Im allowed to say wich here ;p But in general Im just happy to be here and getting to know everyone and everything better.

*runs out the door, comes back in the rainbowbanded white dress*

Yay!!!! ^_^

Yaaaaaa little one of my bonded!!!

*g* you are a great person, congragulations!!

Officially welcome to the Ring, Misheru!

wheel06043.jpg

Thanks all of you! Im so touched, I didn't think that many would come to my ceremony since I've been her so shortly.

Thanks all of you! Im so touched, I didn't think that many would come to my ceremony since I've been her so shortly.

*scoffs* of course we would, for someone as cool as you!!