DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Min...?

Hmmm. All that he is can be siezed. Maybe Avi is the one leading the Callandor circle, and the other flaw is that the one directing the flows becomes draws not only their power, but their essence and such? Maybe is Elayne is also in the circle, Avi somehow gets Elayne's children alon with Rand's light power thing whatever it is which leads to her special daughters, so that is how she has four children while at the same time Elayne's children are born healthy, but Elain dies in the process?

Then so upset about Elayne dying, Rand wants to die, so Alivia takes pitty on him and helps him die. Then as soon as he dies, Avi, suddenly bloaded with children, pops a few out and one of them is Rand, so he lives again?

Highly unlikely

[Removed - spoilers]

Besides, it would be stupid to include Elayne since she can barely channel due to her pregnancy.

i think min mentions somewhere in the books, she wishes to know if she was going to have rand babies, as she wants his kids, but since she cannot get vision of herself except the one connecting her and rand.

There could be between Elayne and Avi's kid's it would be epic! But saddening.

No, because Avi's children have no claim to the Andoran throne (unless you want to start talking about Tigraine etc but that would be pointless) - as that claim comes through Elayne.

• 2 months later...

I haven't read anything from AMOL yet but I'm listening to Winter's Heart. I heard Min's prediction of Avienda's children and it struck a thought similar to a comment made above. Something I found odd in Towers of Midnight is the missing parents. Avienda and Elayne's chlidren are in the future but not Avienda or Elayne. I got the sense that they died before they got to know their children. Avienda and Elayne would naturally live a long time and Avienda's children's lack of honor could only come from not knowing Avienda. Min see's that there is something odd about the Avienda's pregancy and she has all four at once. And we know that they can already touch the one power and hold on to it as long as they want. What if Rand, Elayne, Avienda and Min all die and are reborn through Avienda. How can Avienda be reborn through herself? Well, there is a belief in our world that the soul enters the body when we take our first breath. (Abortion justification, don't want to go there just an FYI) Avienda could die delivering the last baby and be reborn when the last one takes it's first breath. The clencher to this could be the weave of bond Elayne used when bonding Rand. It was based on but not the same as the Wise Ones weaves for first sisters and that ritual was all about being born together through the power.

Archived