DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, town. I haven´t followed the game but I´m surprised to see BG alive after having to reveal on the first day. Sorry BG but it looks like you managed just fine. :)

I'm a tough one to kill.

Fun fun game ^^

N2

BG: View Wombat

Firebird: Switch Wombat and Firebird

Nyan: Protect BG

Tress: Block Arez

Razen: Kill Arez

Piano: Kill Arez

<333333

You were popular that night. Now, what I'd like to know is this: If the doctor protects someone, but two people try to kill that person, does the doc's protection only extend to one kill, or both? It sounds like the thing that is up to each individual mod.

Congratulations, town. I haven´t followed the game but I´m surprised to see BG alive after having to reveal on the first day. Sorry BG but it looks like you managed just fine. :)

I'm a tough one to kill.

EP saved you twice :smile:

And if I'd followed Wombat's advice we'd actually have gotten you the second time.

New motto to live by: When in doubt, shoot Nolder.

I'm a tough one to kill.

EP saved you twice :smile:

And if I'd followed Wombat's advice we'd actually have gotten you the second time.

Hahahahahaha didn't one of you say that in the QT? I think so...

I'm a tough one to kill.

EP saved you twice

Hahahahahaha didn't one of you say that in the QT? I think so...

Yep, that was Wombat.

Wombat was also responsible for my favorite quote in the QT.

"It's clear to me we're just lovers. Then again, I am scum."

Hmmm.... I'd've probably had it protect from both in this game but idk about if that will be an always thing for me. As far as I know that is up to the mod

I'd have made it only protect for one kill. I think of them as positive and negative numbers. If you add 1, -1, and -1, you still get -1. Dead.

It looked like you guys were certain to win there for a while!!!!

It wasn't that close. Honestly, I figured either Roo was a symp or Razen was a particularly bold SK, because 4 anti-town out of 18 struck me as too low. I was surprised the game ended with my lynch.

You guys had BG outed D1, and Nyan said she was important (you figured out what she was right away if memory serves). The game could have ended up very differently anyway!

That was the only reason we had any chance. But with that, if we'd done a couple of things differently, we might have pulled it off.

You guys had BG outed D1, and Nyan said she was important (you figured out what she was right away if memory serves). The game could have ended up very differently anyway!

Heart it was my conversation with Nya that revealed her Doc on day 1 I'll go back and quote it at work :P

Archived