DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is the rundown, last nights 2 kills confirmed Razen to either be vig or SK I'll buy vig, Tress is either mafia or like me missed the fact that the block would reverse, I'd say wombat is mafia, the lovers claim may or may not be true, however if it is only 1 is mafia if that is the case roo is the final but if darthe does not die with wombat and wombat flips mafia darth is mafia

I agree about the whole ordeal. It would be nice to lynch song today so we had a bit more breathing room but I am ready to die for the town. I'll hammer if needed, just wanna wait for womby to show up

What.... you didn't know that my eternal happiness resides in your modding skills? :wink:

Well considering that this is my first game and I've slipped up a couple of times, I think you might be doomed to be followed by a raincloud for the rest of your life :P

EP you are a bus driver in the AVENGERS GAME! I'm not dead yet so I can say that right?

Talking about a game outside of it's thread is generally frowned upon. I don't think Mynd made it an official rule however.... I just ask that you not do that again :P

All can post until I proclaim them dead

Finding another Team Rocket member raised the spirits of the trainers. They talked excitedly, looking at all of the facts, at what the others were claiming. They eventually decided that Wombat had been in the middle of most of the claims. Finding out his alignment could tell them the most.

Wombat answered cooly, offering alternatives.

Darthe tried to defend him, even though his actions had been scrutinized as well.

“I know he’s not Team Rocket; he can’t be!” Darthe said

“Only one way to know for sure,” BG replied. “All in favor?”

One by one, heads began to nod, enough that a majority was reached.

Darthe’s lips tightened and he began to shake his head.

Wombat simply stood, staring down those who had voted him.

Neither of them noticed Mistress Heart release her pokemon, and Wombat turned with a jerk when he felt his pokeball lift away from his belt.

“Thank you Sandslash” Mistress Heart took it, and glanced over at Dragonair and Alakazam. Then she threw the pokeball, and Koffing appeared.

As Dragonair moved forward, Darthe suddenly gasped. His pokeball opened itself and Zubat started flying toward Koffing. He couldn’t do anything though; Dragonair was already using Hyperbeam.

Koffing and Zubat hit the ground at the same time.

“Well, that was interesting.” Mistress Heart was resting her chin on a hand, contemplating the two unconscious pokemon in front of her. “Alakazam, see what you can make of this.”

Alakazam used Psychic on Koffing first. “Team Rocket!” Mistress Heart announced with a clap of her hands. “But does that mean Darthe is as well?”

Alakazam turned to Zubat. He turned back to Mistress Heart.

“Not Team Rocket. Fascinating. Well, that was an interesting predicament! Machamp, take Wombat away! Darthe, I’m sorry, but your pokemon is unable to compete. Please take a seat by the others. Everyone else, it’s time to give your pokemon some fresh air!”

Wombat--Trainer of Koffing--Team Rocket Goon/“Tragic Lover” has been knocked out of the competition

Darthe--Trainer of Zubat--League Vanilla/“Tragic Lover” has been knocked out of the competition

It is now Night 5. You have 36 hours to submit Night Actions.

Countdown

Well done guys, my death is worth it! Two dead, and in response to AH Mynd said it himself so I think it should be okay from him. Please don't forget that everyone, you know what to do! Well played guys win this! Blegh x.x

So I viewed Wombat as town. My result was switched. EP was not blocked.

I highly doubt that a block on EP would have gotten switched when it was EP himself who did the switching.

Archived